Refilling Ego Mega Cartomizer

Uma

Thanks for the great info. I did buy some blue stuff and have been trying it out. I'm not sure I like it more than the poly filler though.

I ordered the blue filler from Vapor Renu the other day. Still waiting for it to arrive. Renu said that they had a limited supply and when it was gone, they would not be carrying anymore. Hum, I wonder why? Anyway, it was inexpensive and my brother is still using carts. I got him the Fluval batting/filler from Perfect Electronic Cigarette Smoke Shop too. It's always nice to have options. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between the XL HoTT Filter Sheet and the Fluval.

I'm sure one of the wonderful experts on VT Forum can shed some light on this subject for me. Also, please let me know if there is a different in how you use the blue filler as apposed to the Fluval.

Thanks

I ordered the blue filler from Vapor Renu the other day. Still waiting for it to arrive. Renu said that they had a limited supply and when it was gone, they would not be carrying anymore. Hum, I wonder why? Anyway, it was inexpensive and my brother is still using carts. I got him the Fluval batting/filler from Perfect Electronic Cigarette Smoke Shop too. It's always nice to have options. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between the XL HoTT Filter Sheet and the Fluval.

I'm sure one of the wonderful experts on VT Forum can shed some light on this subject for me. Also, please let me know if there is a different in how you use the blue filler as apposed to the Fluval.

Thanks

I am going to take a guess as to why the fillers and blue foam may start to be scarce. The new tank systems and various types cartomizers are replacing the use of the cartridge. Cartridges are becoming a thing of the past.

• 2 weeks later...

after trying to fill it up with the needle, i dropped the mega cardo and cracked the bottom of it. still goes on fine..hands were soaked after fooling with the needle. I tried this way

http://ukvapers.com/...filling-method/

and it is fine. dont know how many drops went in, but it is great now.

anyone know of a way to stop these Mega Cartomizers from leaking around the connector area? I been using this one all day, and it seeps out between where you connect it to the battery. it`s really a pain having to wipe your hands all the time. :thumbsdown:

I haven't noticed that problem with any of mine before... but then again, I do use a lanyard which eliminates sticky finger possibilities. One note of thought, is to mark the ones that leak and add a VG percentage to those particular ones. (maybe 20% to start, see if that helps... increase as needed).