Shipping Liquid

Bigjim

My last post got me thinking...

Is it ok to ship ejuice? The last time I was at the post office, to ship out my last failed purchase for trade, the lady asked me if the package contained any of this, that and the other thing, or any liquid. Just as she said that, I noticed a sign behind her saying "Is your package safe?" and had a list of stuff, that I couldn't read. In fear of shipping denial, I lied and answered no.

When shipping ejuice, do ya just tell them you are sending liquid? I was afraid that they would want to open the box and check it all out, then possibly deny the shipping because it contains nicotine. Can anyone relate? :)

I must admit, I lie. I do tell them it is liquid. I also tell them it is food flavoring....... I always make sure the containers are sealed and try to put them in a ziplock baggie for extra protection. Its not explosive anyway.

This is a good question. It made me think of what do suppliers do when they ship e-liquid to us? Sorry I don't have the correct answer. I related to your failed purchase. I've had two in one week. I think I recall you saying one of yours tasted like a used bandaid?

The machines don't ask if it's liquid?

LOL...I feel guilty lying, too. The first time I said "yes, it's liquid". Clerk looked at me and waited for me to tell her what it was, I looked at her blankly. She said, "nothing dangerous, though, right?" I said "no, of course not". :)

The second time, I lied and said "no liquid". And, then I prayed she wouldn't shake the package and hear the liquid sloshing around. Lie then pray. Hypocritical if I do say so myself. :innocent:

I say food flavorings, too. But that's only when I've mailed in a manilla envelope. Most times I use a box and get online to pay for the postage and print out the label. I don't like dealing with people either.

Ohhh, didn't even think of the Print at Home thing, Thanks for the idea! :)

I think I recall you saying one of yours tasted like a used bandaid?

LoL, yeah, the "RY4 Type" concentrate, it's called, from PA. I know taste is subjective, but I taste plastic! It's probably my lack of mixing skills. I'm kinda big and clumsy, and not to sure what I'm doing. I'd rather give it to someone who's more experienced in mixing, maybe they can make it work. 15ml of concentrate is a lot to go to waste, but that's what I get for not trying the smaller bottle first! :wallbash:

Sorry for the :offtopic: LoL

Edited by Bigjim

Ohhh, didn't even think of the Print at Home thing, Thanks for the idea! :)

LoL, yeah, the "RY4 Type" concentrate, it's called, from PA. I know taste is subjective, but I taste plastic! It's probably my lack of mixing skills. I'm kinda big and clumsy, and not to sure what I'm doing. I'd rather give it to someone who's more experienced in mixing, maybe they can make it work. 15ml of concentrate is a lot to go to waste, but that's what I get for not trying the smaller bottle first! :wallbash:

Sorry for the :offtopic: LoL

Forgive me for replying to this again. I was the one who went off topic here. I'm still getting over my two bad orders I received in ONE WEEK! I guess that's what suppliers do, print from the machine. I haven't mailed eliquid, however I remember having sent other types of liquid through the mail. Call me a sociopath, but I just say no. And I have no problem with it.