New Ce2 Ceramic Xl 510 Cartomizers

I wonder what in the world could "damage" the threads anyway? I mean, it's not like they would get damaged like you describe if a box just fell over in shipment or something... it just seems like it would almost have to happen in the manufacturing process of the threaded part?? Strange...

That's "EXACTLY" what I think too! RoyalSmokers is sorta claiming in my email that it might have happened during shipping. But I think it happened during manufacturing! These are DEFECTIVE THREADS! Smashed somewhere along the assembly line, how or where, I don't know. But they claim that these would absolutely not pass there quality check! How in the hell did they get shipped out the door if they went through QC? Something is WRONG here! I get one good one out of five! I did squeeze one other one back into shape well enough that it works now. Those other people that went together with the "group purchase" had a bunch of misshapen ones also! But these E2's supposedly go through QC and got damaged during shipping? Sounds like a HUGE LOAD OF BS to me!!!!

RoyalSmokers email to me:

Thanks for your email. This ones are absolutely will not pass our quality check! All the 510 xl cartomizer must fit the eGO. But if something maybe happened in the shipment we can not control 100%. Please contact with the place you buy Clouds of vapor, let them contact us. We promise we will not touch our customer's customer. Thanks for understanding!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So other than the fact that you might get lucky and have one screw on to your eGo... do they vape pretty good, etc. ?

Here's what I posted earlier:

I don't know what to think about these E2's! I got one more to work by squeezing the threaded area into shape with a small pair of needle-nose pliers. It vapes pretty good! No burnt taste like the first one I tried. If all of these E2's were consistently this good, I'd buy more! Maybe?

They are the same paragraph model and manufacturer?vaportalk

The ones I bought from Cloudsofvapor are made by RoyalSmokers. They are the "2nd Edition 510 Mega XL Cartomizers" with Ceramic inside!

I saw that awesomevapor had some regular size 510 E2's so I bought some to try out. The previous ones I bought before from cloudsofvapor were the Mega size 510 E2's. IMO none of these E2's are any good. I know that I won't buy anymore of them! This newest order came in a blister pack, thought they might be from a newer production run. (All the bugs worked out!) The first one I tried has a problem. You can't get a draw from it unless its really loose on the battery, to let air in from the bottom! I filled a second one and it works ok, but hardly any flavor from it unless you turn it upside down and shake it from time to time, to help it wick better. I'm just going to stick with my new shipment of 510 cartomizers. I got some from different places and they all seem to work pretty well for me! :) Maybe in the future (If everything isn't on a government ban list) these E2's will be made correctly and work better! :(

I saw that awesomevapor had some regular size 510 E2's so I bought some to try out. The previous ones I bought before from cloudsofvapor were the Mega size 510 E2's. IMO none of these E2's are any good. I know that I won't buy anymore of them! This newest order came in a blister pack, thought they might be from a newer production run. (All the bugs worked out!) The first one I tried has a problem. You can't get a draw from it unless its really loose on the battery, to let air in from the bottom! I filled a second one and it works ok, but hardly any flavor from it unless you turn it upside down and shake it from time to time, to help it wick better. I'm just going to stick with my new shipment of 510 cartomizers. I got some from different places and they all seem to work pretty well for me! :) Maybe in the future (If everything isn't on a government ban list) these E2's will be made correctly and work better! :(

Thanks for taking one for the team. I sure won't be buying any of these. :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd let you guys know how my first try with these went.

Ok got some of these XL ce2's from clouds of vapor yesterday. They are the 2.5 ohm ones. First impressions where poor. When trying to fill them the little straw like plastic syringe tip bent like a straw would and made it impossible to push it into the hole. I ended up just using a large gauge metal tip and just sticking it right on top of the hole and this seems to work much better than trying to get the little tip in there. I filled it with a mill or two and put it on my joker. I had the joker set at 5.1volts or whatever I had it at previously for regular cartos. The first hit was fine but after two burnt taste. 2.5ohms is no place for 5volts :). I turned down the voltage to 3.77 but it still had trouble keeping the wick wet. I would have to let it sit for a minute between vapes. Very displeased so I got fed up and tossed them aside. Today I started playing with them again. After a night they seem to have hit their stride. I switched them to my homemade 3.7 box mod and for whatever reason they work great. In fact they work better than any other atty on it. unloaded it is at 3.88v the dropout voltage is surely more than the jokers .1 but I don't know why it works well on it and not on the joker. If I turn the joker down to 3.6 maybe thet will solve it. I guess in this case the manufacturer knows what they mean when they say 3,7 no higher. The vapor production is great and the flavor is too, throat hit is lacking with 12mg juice. When using regular cartos I would have to drip after 10-15 vapes and that would decline to dripping nearly as much as a standard atty in a day or two. These seem like they will go for hours maybe even a day. (I vape around 2 ml per day) Won't know until tomorrow. So even a small diff in voltage can be the difference between unusable and decent.