Your Favorite E-Cig

I too will eventually go variable voltage. Baby steps ya know? LOL. I got on madvapes and got me a 401 to 510 adapter to have as a backup, now I can switch to all 510 attys. I know I will probably never use it, but for 3 bucks why not. While I was there I got some easy refill cartos also.

I started with the basic cigarette looking KR808 style by a company called Elektro. Over priced but performed good enough for me to know this was definitely the direction I want to go in! Then I upgraded to the ego last week, love it. I use cartomizers for on the go and refill carts at home, prefer the carts better vapor production!

I am of course already thinking of another model to get. I considered the Hello16 but it looks too much like my ego so why bother lol? I love the way a silver screwdriver looks and do want to try out the 901 accessaries so it may be next for me. I also want to get a good 5 volt passthru next too. As for mods, I am still undecided. But I am sure the ego will remain my favorite for on the go. Great bang for the buck, I got the delux kit which contained two of every thing so in effect I got 2 egos! And it cost less then the crappy Elektro did! Live and learn! And then vape!

Edited by Jkimbo

If you like the eGo with cartos even a little... you would love cartos on a variable voltage device. The standard 510 cartos work like champs at 4.35 - 4.5 volts! Massive vapor! Then, if you switch to something else with different resistance, all you have to do is dial it in to match that. Works great! :thumbsup:

I get massive vapor from direct dripping on a 401, I cant imagine it on an ego. Can a cartomizer really compare the the vapor produced by a direct drip?

Yes IMO cartomizers can produce huge vape clouds on the mega, but direct dripping does work real good too on the ego and a standard 510....idk it seems like I get a way better throat hit with mega cartos than a standard 510 atty, I just ordered a usb passthru that has the cig style looking battery but with the cord on it and im thinking about getting some Lr's for it, happy vaping bro. :dribble: