Diyflavorshack - Donut Holes

BreakingBad

DIY Flavorshack has done no wrong as far as I am concerned, but I am not digging the Donut Hole flavored juice I am now vaping. I tried this juice a couple of weeks ago when I first got it. I didn't really care for it then, but I didn't give it much of a chance. I am revisiting it tonight using my Joker set at 5v with a clean atty.

Something is just not right about this juice. I have seen a couple of other reviews for this and people really dug it. But everyone tastes things differently. Here is my take on the flavor. According to the DIY Flavorshack this is described as a powdered donut hole. I know donut holes. When I worked at a bakery many many years ago, I started off working 3rd shift making the donuts for the following mornings. I have made a crap load of donut holes in my life. If anything, this juice kind of taste like a glazed donut hole, with old glaze. To get any kind of donut hole flavor when vaping, you really have to pay attention. You have to be cognizant of what you are doing while vaping. By doing this, you can pick out some donut flavors. I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to pay that much attention to something when vaping. I want to relax. When I relax and just vape this stuff, in all honesty, it kind of tastes like soap. Now I don't eat soap, but we can relate smells to taste. And this reminds me of Irish Spring. It really puts me off. The throat hit and vapor are great, but I somehow expect to exhale bubbles when I vape this stuff. Dawn makes some awesome juice's, but this one is just not for me.

IDK I dont really get down with the crazy flavors, I bought a few when I first started and ended up trading them or giving them away, I look at it like I used to smoke real cigs so I want something that is going to taste as close as possible to the real thing, my main vapes are menthol (my own traditional mix I make myself) a menthol from another supplier and sweet caroline and maybe ounce in a while a coffe or cappacino.

IDK I dont really get down with the crazy flavors, I bought a few when I first started and ended up trading them or giving them away, I look at it like I used to smoke real cigs so I want something that is going to taste as close as possible to the real thing, my main vapes are menthol (my own traditional mix I make myself) a menthol from another supplier and sweet caroline and maybe ounce in a while a coffe or cappacino.

I hated the taste of cigarettes. When I left the house, I would have my pack of Camel Crush a lighter and a pack of gum. I chewed the gum when I smoked because I disliked the taste so much. Everyone is different. Some want their vaping experience to emulate that of smoking a real cigarette. People like me just had to have the nic. and the action of smoking (routine, throat hit). The taste and smell were undesirable to me. While this flavor failed on many levels, I am going to continue to try different things, but for me, tobacco won't be one of them. Although I quite enjoy Viking Vapors RY4. That stuff is damn good.

I hated the taste of cigarettes. When I left the house, I would have my pack of Camel Crush a lighter and a pack of gum. I chewed the gum when I smoked because I disliked the taste so much. Everyone is different. Some want their vaping experience to emulate that of smoking a real cigarette. People like me just had to have the nic. and the action of smoking (routine, throat hit). The taste and smell were undesirable to me. While this flavor failed on many levels, I am going to continue to try different things, but for me, tobacco won't be one of them. Although I quite enjoy Viking Vapors RY4. That stuff is damn good.

Yeah I know the RY4's and sweet tobaccos are starting to be my everyday vape just went thru 30mls of sweet caroline and its awesome. idk it just seemed to vape what I used to smoke menthols, the crazy flavors just isn't something I can vape day in day out, like you said everyone is different.

Have you tried it at several different voltages? I know some juices taste really crappy at one voltage... and much better at another. Just a crazy thought... I'm sure you've prolly already tried that though.

Yeah, I have been everywhere between 3.7 and 6v.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines