Guess Who's Back!?

Sean is back, tell yo friends!!

Ha, haaaa, What up everyone. I'm back, feelin like crap because I am now sick but, back. In case you don't know where I was, I was at Lake Havasu in Arizona/California. I turned 21 years old on June 2nd while I was gone and can now bmob(buy my own beer). Sorry I left, I'm sure things haven't been the same without me and I shouldn't have left you guys all alone with mean old Chris but, I had too. Now that I'm back there will be some new reviews and episodes and what not coming your way so keep an eye out.

If you're curious, No, I didn't get crazy drunk or anything on my 21st. I have been drinking and partying a loooong time and kinda over most of it. I'm more into the "kick backs" where you just have a few buddies and chicks and chill. I did have fun out there though and am curios to see if anyone in my family got me anything, so far no one has so we'll see. Anyways I'm back and lets get this "party" started again!

Oh, and if you haven't already please give Chris a little shout out or some love. He took care of repairing swithing over the whole site! That may not seem like much but trust me that's a TON of work so Thanks Broheem!!! :D

Holy crap roll out the red carpet. Jeez. Do you tape a picture of yourself to your dashboard too? Kidding bro good to have you back. :D

And thanks for the shout out, there is still quite a bit of work to be done on the site, but it should be done by the end of this week and most of the erros will be fixed. PAIN in my *** let me tell you...

WELCOME BACK SEAN!!! :D . How was arizona? And happy 21st. Chris, I read through the whole announcement that u posted about the updates. That list of problems was INSANE. Seriously, good job on keepin on top of everything. Anyway, glad to have u back Sean, and hope u feel better soon ^_^

WELCOME BACK SEAN!!! :D . How was arizona? And happy 21st.

Arizona was HOT man but, a lot of fun. I think next time I am going to take the fifth wheel though and not tent it, it's too hard to sleep when it's that hot. Thanks for the birthday wishes man and I'm glad to be back.

Finally got some footage of vegas, although not much. (Long story) We should have a couple shows this week.

Just depends on when Sean stop acting like a homo and comes to kick it. I may change the show to Chris and Royce.

More like the Chris and Royce rip on Sean show ;)

Thanks man. It's good to be back. Hope everything is going well for you over there at Truesmoker.com! By the way, how have things been man, we haven't spoken in a long time?