Hopefully Last Ques. About Ego

I am sorry and thank you for your patience...

2 more questions about ego...

1st...(I know, sorry) health cabin has kits w/ bigger batts. for 50 bucks...I was convinced not to go w/ chinese suppliers but them I read people seemed to like healthcabin....I really just want to know 1.if other stores sell kits with the bigger batts instead and 2.if the bigger batts are that much better...I am still waiting to buy my ego (just bought 510 a month ago and I have to save a little) but you guys make it hard to wait! whatcha' think?

Also It has now def. been a month since I smoked an analog cig and I am still in total control w/ no drawbacks or side effects and I love to vape! Thank you again everybody for help and advice etc.! I don't know if I should call ya Hogehound but thank you for all the replies!

LOOK AT MY COOL BANNER! i KNOW BUT IT'S NEW TO ME! iT SAYS 31 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not positive who else sells the kits with the larger batteries. This is were I got my unit. It is the Tornado (same thing as eGo, just different name). They sell the kits with the 650mah batteries. With these and a regular 510 atomizer which it comes with, I was getting almost 2 days before recharging. They sell the larger batteries 1000mah for $25 a piece. The higher the mah, the longer a battery will work before recharging. 1000mah is huge. I don't have one, so I don't know how long it lasts, but I have found the 2 650mah batteries that came with the unit to be more than sufficient. Me personally, I would not purchase from over seas. Shipping could be much higher, and then it has to pass customs. Thats too much crap for me. I much prefer to purchase my vaping wares from the States. Happy vaping. :thumbsup:

By the way, look at my banner. We have been smoke free for the same amount of time. Congratulations!

Edited by BreakingBad

And if you vape at a more regular basis... you can expect the 650mah batts to last about 6 hours. I don't know how he gets 2 days out of one batt... must be a "light" vaper. I vape quite a bit... and I was getting 5 or 6 with the regular ones... and 8 or 9 with the 1000mah ones. But, everyone is different for sure.

And if you vape at a more regular basis... you can expect the 650mah batts to last about 6 hours. I don't know how he gets 2 days out of one batt... must be a "light" vaper. I vape quite a bit... and I was getting 5 or 6 with the regular ones... and 8 or 9 with the 1000mah ones. But, everyone is different for sure.

Yeah, I am a pretty light vapor comparatively. I don't use it constantly. A little in the morning and in the car. Some in the afternoon and then at night. Thinking back, I have 5 different pc's and I like to use different ones throughout the day, hence the 2 day battery life. Sorry about that.

First let me say.... ROCK ON BREAKINGBAD my quit day brother!

I think I will be getting the reg. batts based on these replies... I vape all day but 6 to 10 hrs. on 1 reg batt. should be fine esp. if the other is recharged in less than that time...maybe I should get an extra bat. just in case.

Of course based on the "underground" thread I was reading maybe I should get a new kit every few months until the FDA takes over and kills the market.

That makes me think about stockpiling juice...how long does juice last in the fridge?

Oh and how sensitive is the juice to heat and cold? I've got mine in a (deli meat kinda) plastic box just in my room right now. And a 5 or 7 ml bottle in my pocket!

PEACE

congrats on your 31 days !!! feels absolutely amazing....thumbsup.gif

Beware: sometimes you get what you pay for....if the price seems to good, it's probably a knock off. not saying all knockoffs are bad, but you just dont know. the ego and tornado are made by Janty/Joye and have proven themselves to manufacture quality products.

There is nothing wrong with ordering from china--except shipping cost and time. The savings ends up eaten by the cost of shipping.

The shelf life of liquids is 2 years kept in a cool dry place. heat will cause the liquid to decompose faster. The bottle you are using or keeping in your pocket will be fine. other liquids should just find a cool home (doesn't have to be the refridge).

I am a firm believer in back ups. I still buy bits and pieces each month (just in case)

I am sorry and thank you for your patience...

2 more questions about ego...

1st...(I know, sorry) health cabin has kits w/ bigger batts. for 50 bucks...I was convinced not to go w/ chinese suppliers but them I read people seemed to like healthcabin....I really just want to know 1.if other stores sell kits with the bigger batts instead and 2.if the bigger batts are that much better...I am still waiting to buy my ego (just bought 510 a month ago and I have to save a little) but you guys make it hard to wait! whatcha' think?

Also It has now def. been a month since I smoked an analog cig and I am still in total control w/ no drawbacks or side effects and I love to vape! Thank you again everybody for help and advice etc.! I don't know if I should call ya Hogehound but thank you for all the replies!

LOOK AT MY COOL BANNER! i KNOW BUT IT'S NEW TO ME! iT SAYS 31 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ! No Problem! Glad it's working out for you!!! That's what we're here for!!!

The bigger Batts just mean you can go for EVEN LONGER between charges. You'll just have to wait longer if you order from China, thats all.....

Congrats!!! And no need to apologize - questions are what keeps the forum active. :) Everyone learns when questions are asked.

I'm not for or against HealthCabin, just reporting what I've heard from others... I've heard nothing but good things and that they do have excellent customer service. Still, not for me personally. For one, I'd be worried about the FDA taking it. Two, due to the extra shipping, it's probably only worth it if you place a bigger order. It does take a little longer, but everything I've heard is that it's only 7-10 days. Oh - I do believe that they sell Genuine Joye. You can probably find an eGo kit for $70 shipped from a vendor stateside.