Fried Spiced Apple

BreakingBad

So this one is for DIY Flavorshacks Fried Spiced Apple 30mg nic. This flavor was a customer creation that they allowed Dawn to sell on her site. This stuff is terrific. This juicedtaste amazingly like the name implies. I use to work in a bakery like 14 years ago. We used to make apple turnovers there. One day, I did some experimenting and made a apple cinnamon turnover and then I deep fried it in the donut fryer. The boss liked it so much he started to make it a regular item in the morning for breakfast. This juice reminds me of that experiment. Nice apple cinnamon flavor. The flavor is very forward. This is not a weak tasting juice. This thing is full flavored for sure. I still don't know how they got that hint of fried flavor into this juice, but it is awesome! Another thing this reminds me of is a fried apple empanada I used to get at the fair. This juice is bringing back a lot of memories.

Does anyone else get hungry when your looking for new juices to try? I REALLY WANT SOME APPLE PIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

How much does that juice cost?

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Here is a link to it and its price. I just ran out. I have seldom found anything that I could vape all day, but this one was a winner! :thumbsup:

http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Fried+Spiced+Apple+E%2DLiquid

Sounds like what we call good ole apple fritters down here in the south! LOL May have to give that one a shot!!! thumbsup.gif

But of course we fry or grill everything down here! smoke.gif

I love how the south cooks. I watch some Food Network every now and then and am always jealous when they are in Georgia, Louisiana etc.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines