Christmas In August

Today was like Christmas. I went to school this morning and took a couple of exams, then came home and went to lunch with my wife. We got home and it was 1:00p. The mailman is usually here around then. I walked down the driveway and inside of my mailbox was 3 small priority shipping boxes! Yeah!!! One of the boxes is from Electronicstix.com I got me a 5 pack of their new LR cartomizers to try out. I also got my first wide mouth driptip. I have 4 of the Nhaler twisted drip tips, but I am loving this wide mouth. Another box contained my Joker variable voltage e cig along with the voltage reader. I am very excited about this bad boy. I will be doing a review later. Last but not least, was a package with a bunch of different Lorann and Flavourart flavorings as well as a bottle of a different kind of VG to use. This did not come from a store. This came from the very generous forum member Kitsune! Out of nowhere she asked me if I would be interested in trying some different stuff. I said sure, and 2 days later, all of this stuff arrives. She is unbelievable. Thank you so much Kit. I will be taking your Q, and paying if forward in the future. Thank you for your generosity. :clap:

Very glad the stuff arrived. I hope you like at least some of the flavors. and I really hope mixing goes better this time around.

I am jealous of the joker--on my list for next month !!!

And---exams are done (for this round anyway)

YES IT IS! I came home to find three packages in the mail, as well! One being my new Joker AV! What a great piece. Was reading 5.02volts out of the box. So with no adjustment I tried one of my old 510s, they seem to get weak quickly at 3.7volts. At 5volts they perform like new! Combine that with a new drip tip, my first, and some Wisconsin Frost smoke juice from Johnson Creek (still my favorite after trying 20 different flavors). I am loving it!

Now I'm just waiting on my Stainless Steel wide mouth T-Tip, and some HV 3.5ohm atomizers. Hopefully here tomorrow.

Very glad the stuff arrived. I hope you like at least some of the flavors. and I really hope mixing goes better this time around.

I am jealous of the joker--on my list for next month !!!

And---exams are done (for this round anyway)

I will be mixing like mad this weekend. I have 1 more exam tomorrow in Human Relations and then I am done for just about a month until the fall semester starts. I have to keep my fingers crossed that I make it into the program I am going for. There will be 60 or so people applying and they may take 20. I have been working my butt off so I think my chances are good. I didn't do horrible in high school (about a 3.5 GPA) but if I had dedicated myself 17 years ago like I have been now, I could have gotten into a good school and perhaps had a scholarship right off the bat. Better late than never though.

I will be mixing like mad this weekend. I have 1 more exam tomorrow in Human Relations and then I am done for just about a month until the fall semester starts. I have to keep my fingers crossed that I make it into the program I am going for. There will be 60 or so people applying and they may take 20. I have been working my butt off so I think my chances are good. I didn't do horrible in high school (about a 3.5 GPA) but if I had dedicated myself 17 years ago like I have been now, I could have gotten into a good school and perhaps had a scholarship right off the bat. Better late than never though.

Never to late, and you're probably getting more out of it now than you would have back then. I know I did.

Thanks SnubberJust working off my pay it forward. I had some help when I first started out.

At least mixing will give you a break from worring about school. fingers crossed on getting into the program you want !!!