Love Where I Can Vape

I carry my supplies in an old cell phone case, clipped to my jeans. I find myself reaching for my eGo often out of habit. I have gotten some very strange looks at times, but nobody has had the guts to approach me and ask what I'm doing or tell me to stop "smoking" inside. I have gotten a few glares at the bar I go to for football games...but, I made sure I had permission from the owner last week, so I'm good for the season. :thumbsup:

I don't know that I would whip my PV out in the middle of church services, but I suppose one could if they chose. ;)

Very cool. I have been hesitant about doing it anywhere public. I have yet to see someone else vaping anytime I go somewhere. This town is good sized too.

I was discrete with it. However I have vaped at flea markets, because they sale ecigs. And I vape at restaurants. I did see a guy vaping once in a restaurant.

It is awesome where I can vape. I went to a concert last night and saw Pat Benetar and Reo Speedwagon. My sis is sitting next to me wanting a cigarette bad. I'm just sitting there vaping away.

Wait a minute, a rock concert and the worse vice there was vaping? You sure about that? :)

Edited by Jkimbo

I vape in the bathroom at work...laughing the whole time and lovin' no nic fits for the day. No smoking allowed anywhere near where I work.

I vape in my car without having the windows down which in the summer where I live is hard on me and the car.

I vape in my house and I used to not let myself smoke in the house so I had to go outside at least once an hour in cold, hot, rain, snow.

The first night i got my 510 I was vaping in bed just laughin' and laughin' I vape in my friends house and he had to go outside(fiance' wouldn't let him smoke inside) to smoke until he got his 510.

Blowin' vapor rings in my bed with my dog at my side is the best cause that was one of the things I would miss the most...the rings not the dog. You'll never take my dog!!

oh god... thats what the tinychat trolls always think.... i mean, im sure it could be done, but that would only worsen the FDA fight so DONT DO IT!!! at least not til the FDA lets up lmao