Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Review NONE PG

Christopher

Slap Sean in the face for me next time you see him for being to lazy to turn his phone off.. and on a side note its actually vegetable glycerin NOT OIL, the lungs break down glycerin and transport it through the body oil however coats and does very bad nasty things.

ha ha ha those bloopers were great man.

"mail mother..."! haha_32.png

Thanks for the great review on Johnsons I think I'm going to order a sample pack of the none PG and give it a shot

• 4 weeks later...

I recieved my order from Johnsons Creek today. Ordered on Sat. I ordered the starter kit w/ samples and an extra bottle of tobacco. Mild and flavorful. I think they really to be considered. Quick service. I'm going to work my way thru all the flavors. I really like there set up.

Slap Sean in the face for me next time you see him for being to lazy to turn his phone off.. and on a side note its actually vegetable glycerin NOT OIL' date=' the lungs break down glycerin and transport it through the body oil however coats and does very bad nasty things.[/quote']

After that you could give him a swift kick in the *** from me...

• 4 weeks later...

Well I think I'm convinced to try Johnson's Creek sampler now. Just got my penstyle today and don't know whether it's just because it's new, I'm new to this whole thing or if the cart flavors that came with really do taste ... well ... kind of awful. You gotta buy from from someone so might as well be JC.

Quick question - I know I have a learning curve to go through here but just wondered ... sometimes I don't get a whole lot of vapor and sometimes I do and I know that is just a 'practise until you get it perfect' kind of thing. Can I assume that the amount of nic that you are getting is directly related to how well you can vape? Sounds like a dumb question, I know ... probably should just go to bed!

Feels weird to not be tapping/flicking ashes, though.

Well I think I'm convinced to try Johnson's Creek sampler now. Just got my penstyle today and don't know whether it's just because it's new, I'm new to this whole thing or if the cart flavors that came with really do taste ... well ... kind of awful. You gotta buy from from someone so might as well be JC.

Quick question - I know I have a learning curve to go through here but just wondered ... sometimes I don't get a whole lot of vapor and sometimes I do and I know that is just a 'practise until you get it perfect' kind of thing. Can I assume that the amount of nic that you are getting is directly related to how well you can vape? Sounds like a dumb question, I know ... probably should just go to bed!

Feels weird to not be tapping/flicking ashes, though.

vapor varies just like when you smoke analogs you don't always draw for exactly the same time and with carts it can be finiky thats why I just drip directly on the atomizer I think you get much better vapor production that way, as far as nicotine delivery I don't really know or care that much honestly I vape till I no longer have the desire to do so, although the logical assumption would be more vapor=more nicotine.

Ha ha yea the "Marlboro" carts are pretty bad! Johnsons creek juice is pretty good, however I LOVE Puresmoker.com's juice. Riskee if very good and so is Cola. The higher nic flavors to me start to taste kinda funny so I stick with the 16MG. Not sure if that is high enough for you.

That's probably just the cart. That's why we all "dry smoke" (which is dripping directly on the atomizer) you will get much more consistant hits, and MUCH stronger. The more vapor, the more nicotine. You've made the first good choice which IMO is the Pentsyle, which can take a really good beating. Where did you get your Penstyle from?

Ha ha yea the "Marlboro" carts are pretty bad! Johnsons creek juice is pretty good, however I LOVE Puresmoker.com's juice. Riskee if very good and so is Cola. The higher nic flavors to me start to taste kinda funny so I stick with the 16MG. Not sure if that is high enough for you.

That's probably just the cart. That's why we all "dry smoke" (which is dripping directly on the atomizer) you will get much more consistant hits, and MUCH stronger. The more vapor, the more nicotine. You've made the first good choice which IMO is the Pentsyle, which can take a really good beating. Where did you get your Penstyle from?

In light of what is happening in the world of e-cigs, this seems to totally unimportant now (as in my annoying newbie questions re carts, nic levels, juice, etc) but didn't want you to think I was being rude and ignoring you. I appreciate all the great info you have on this site believe me! Also, I knew I had posted something here the other day but couldn't find it again until now. Just for your info, though, I got my penstyle from www.clearsmoke.ca. Am too leery about ordering any juice now in case it gets held up at Customs.

Would like to think that this is just a short-term temporary set back for the e-smoking world but ... this IS government we are dealing with, right? And oh how they love to enforce our best interests on us. However, let's try to keep the faith, people.

Can you please fill out your location? This will help us remember where you are located. (Canada right?)

I really don't think you will have issues getting juice over the boarder, not that small anyway. It's usually the really large amounts that have trouble, IE 500-600ML

Location added! I'm going to order a sample pack from JC, then I can try this dripping that everyone talks about and, hopefully, not screw up my atomizer on the very first go! :D

Will let the board know if I have any probs getting it across the border just so others that might be reading these posts from Canada will know.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops - opened another thread talking about getting my sample pack today but figured I'd better finish this one off in case any other Canadians out there are reading it and wonder ... what ever happened? Got my stuff through Customs no problem. Other than being surprised at how much juice it took to fill a dry cartridge, I am very pleased! Starting with the Vanilla Ice Cream and love it. I find the milder throat hit very pleasant and lots of vapor. So far my throat seems happy, a bit of a sore tongue but that could just be from being away from vaping for the past week waiting for the juice to arrive. Am really looking forward to trying the other flavors but so far am very impressed with Johnson Creek. They have been excellent with their customer service, answering emails, delivery and their juice is ... well ... light years ahead of what came with the sample kit! Also now that I know that electronic-cigz.com from Toronto is selling JC, will probably by from them in the future just to save the worries of Customs.

Edited by FisherPal

Yea the setup is very nice.

I personally enjoy the Vanilla Ice cream, tastes more like French Vanilla. I also like the Strawberry and Peach Cobbler.

I bought the Johnson's Creek sampler, been huffing it for the past week. I'm loving' it.

Started with the new coffee flavor, thought I'd like it, didn't really take to it at first.

The Peach Cobbler is super smooth. The Wild Cherry sits on the throat so deliciously. Most of them are "very nice", at least. The chocolates are also good.

I later went on their site and ordered a full bottle of non-PG Tennessee Cured-24 for my primary vap, and a full bottle of the non-PG Wild Cherry-24 for my "break-flav".

Next investment of the cash I'm saving lately (by not buying so many analog cigs) is either a PureSmoker Penstyle or a Bada Bing, not sure which. Right now PureSmoker's out of everything, almost.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines