Shopping Spree

Posting now to avoid anymore shopping for supplies. The damage I've done to my bank account:

$90 for spare bat, charger, and cartos

$60 in juice

New flavors I'm trying: VT's Dulcis & Sweet Dawn, Ms Ts Snickerdoodle Cookie, Banana Foster Coffee, Cinnamon Roll, Butterscotch Pudding, Watermelon, Butter Pecan and Pina Colada.

Coming up on a month free of smoking, now I'm making the move to be nic-free.

Nice - if the meter is right though, look at what was saved!! Even if you spent that and more, health benefits? I'm slowing down as well as I think I have what we need all lined. So its just a matter of restocking here and there (or hoarding as some have accused me of).

Now that I have my hardware where I want to be, I can start sampling more flavors. Something tells me this will be the best part of the trip.

But pricey as well.:)

I've been at this for 2 months, 1 month smoke free. I have 4 510s, 4 eGos, 4 eGo batteries, 8 atomizers, numerous carts and a bunch of flavors. I blame all of my spending on nana. rolleyes.gif That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mona

Its not called hoarding---it's called backups.........

I haven't bought anything in 22 days--is is a personal record for me. let me tell you--I'm going through withdrawal. after almost 15 months of supply collecting there is nothing I really "need". However, If I can get through 30 days (forever)--I plan to treat my self to something nice---maybe a joker or some such......

I think I have hoarder potential. I actually feeling a little green looking at Joe's stash.

I agree Nana about it being a good thing. Today I forgot to put my case with extra pv in my purse. I was only out of the house for 3 hours but I got that nervous feeling when my battery died. I was so close to running to the store to buy a pack.

I think I have hoarder potential. I actually feeling a little green looking at Joe's stash.

I agree Nana about it being a good thing. Today I forgot to put my case with extra pv in my purse. I was only out of the house for 3 hours but I got that nervous feeling when my battery died. I was so close to running to the store to buy a pack.

Know you know why, I've been preaching ever since (back in the day) when someone posted they got to Vegas and everything they had crapped out. I usually remind folks don't forget about the charger.

Well I just popped for a purple AV Joker. I took Kitsune's advice. I consider it backups! Wife ain't buying what I'm selling though. :thumbup:

I'm Jealous. 10 more days ( I think I can, I think I can....)

I think I want the green one.

Never leave home without a charger......liquid....battery....couple atomizers.....

man... i spent 400 bux once and didnt even blink... and were low income, thats how much ecigs save me money. It's easy to blow money, cause you still have more, with the costs of cigarettes being way worse. Not sure if that makes sense, but its whatever. lol

man... i spent 400 bux once and didnt even blink... and were low income, thats how much ecigs save me money. It's easy to blow money, cause you still have more, with the costs of cigarettes being way worse. Not sure if that makes sense, but its whatever. lol

SO far I am out $310 from vaping. I am hoping to get rid of my esmoke pro kit for whatever the hell someone will buy it off me for to even it out just a little bit but as of now if I can go 33 days without buying anything I will have broken even with vaping. I look at it at more of a health benefit then a cost benefit anyway. If I spend the same ammount of vaping as I did with smoking(which I can't see myself doing...yet lol)then it will be worth it because I know I am not killing myself with vaping. I just ordered enough juice, spare attys, and cartos to last me atleast 3 months so I should be good for awhile.

I just need to stay out of the review section because I want to try everything from every good review. I will say if I can go 30 days without buying anything vaping related...oh wait no I need to order more bobas bounty next week...hmmmmm...If I can go 30 days from whenever I put in my order for more avejuice I will get myself a nice mod :thumbup:

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I guess this is a benefit for depending on unemployment income. I know, for sure, if I still had my prior job, I would surely be dropping a LOT more money on vaping, much more than I spent on smoking.

As I sit, I have only exactly what I need to get by. 2 eGo batteries (for biking), Mark Mod w/2 batteries (for home), a 510 pt w/car adapter (for travel/emergencies), mixing my own juice (to save $$$), and rotating 4 atty's. :)

Believe me, I would love to be able to stock up more back-ups and try the big dollar pv greats, but all-in-all, I can't complain and my fixed income helps me tame my impulse to spend the cash! LoL! This way, I keep about even with what the wife spends on her tobacco+rolling supplies, so she can't complain either! A pound-ish of tobacco and a couple boxes of rolling tubes costs about 25-30 bucks and lasts around 2-3 weeks. I'm currently spending about the same on vaping stuff, so I'm in it for the health benefits over cost, for sure.

Yea know the feeling. Down to basics when not working and then reload when I'm back to work. Don't really like running close to empty but sometimes it's what you have to do. But getting ready to head back to work so here we go again.

I think this time I'll worry more about parts than juice, but who knows. There's just so many flavors and so little time (and cash).

If I ever really get into some big money..WATCH OUT!!!! :thumbsup:

IDK, I think I may have more than just a vaping addiction as I have a ton of stuff but recently bought a 2nd Joker (as this is the only thing I use now) and some juice and more cartos from the Vapor Talk Store. And just now went over to purchase the repair service from Vaprlife to have it upgraded to the AV Joker and noticed that they have the VP-PT pass thru in stock so I purchased one of those as well, another couple hundred bucks in the last couple days! IDK! :wallbash: lol!

IDK, I think I may have more than just a vaping addiction as I have a ton of stuff but recently bought a 2nd Joker (as this is the only thing I use now) and some juice and more cartos from the Vapor Talk Store. And just now went over to purchase the repair service from Vaprlife to have it upgraded to the AV Joker and noticed that they have the VP-PT pass thru in stock so I purchased one of those as well, another couple hundred bucks in the last couple days! IDK! :wallbash: lol!

Wow! That is some addiction. I am very glad that I am not the only one. I actually makes me feel better....a little at least. :rolleyes: