Quick And Easy Blu Mod

Arcsylver

Just got my order from Modernvapor for some Sidesho carts, blu foam and 3 bottles of juice when I discovered the major difference between the Sidesho and the Blu.

The atomizer on the Blu goes much further into the carts because of the much smaller flavor cup. So I did a quick and dirty mod to my blu by cutting the bottom edge off of a used Blue cart to make a spacer on the atomizer and viola, the Sidesho carts fit just fine, a little loose but no air leakage or anything and holy cow the major difference in both vapor and improved draw by adding that extra 1/4 inch of distance to the cart, and the great thing is by using the Sidesho carts you get something like 3 times the juice.

Are you talking about Blucig......a blucig is not a mod or pv in anyway its just a ecig......IMO, welcome to VT.....you will find out alot more about other (better) devices on here! I spent like 300bucks b4 I found my Tornado....Have fun on the forum, tonz of info!

Are you talking about Blucig......a blucig is not a mod or pv in anyway its just a ecig......IMO, welcome to VT.....you will find out alot more about other (better) devices on here! I spent like 300bucks b4 I found my Tornado....Have fun on the forum, tonz of info!

How is what he did to his blu cig not a mod? Mod stands for modification. He modified his blue cig to make it work better for him. That makes it a mod.