Vapor Talk Fantasy Football League

I saw that Burn did not get a league set up because of lack of interest. I am going to give it another shot. I have already set up the league. Simply go to Yahoo Fantasy Football. League name - Vapor Talk, password - vaping (no caps). If we don't get enough people, I can simply just delete the league. If you would like to join, it would be great to have your team name the same as your username so we know who we are competing against. Again, you don't have to join, but if you would like to have some fantasy football fun, sign up.

Oh. It is currently set up as head to head scoring. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/T, 1 K, 1 Def.

Edited by BreakingBad

I saw that Burn did not get a league set up because of lack of interest. I am going to give it another shot. I have already set up the league. Simply go to Yahoo Fantasy Football. League name - Vapor Talk, password - vaping (no caps). If we don't get enough people, I can simply just delete the league. If you would like to join, it would be great to have your team name the same as your username so we know who we are competing against. Again, you don't have to join, but if you would like to have some fantasy football fun, sign up.

Oh. It is currently set up as head to head scoring. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/T, 1 K, 1 Def.

I will join but I believe you need a league ID # and not name. Ssytem did not recognize Vapor Talk as a league.

I will join but I believe you need a league ID # and not name. Ssytem did not recognize Vapor Talk as a league.

Doh! Sorry about that. The league ID number is ID# 493556, password= vaping

Also, forgot to mention that I put it down as an auto draft. It is always so hard to get everyone online at the same time for a live draft. If people want me to change that, I will, no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I know very little about fantasy football but it's going to be fun. I try to watch the most games as I can throughout the season, come and SIGN UP! You can have everything done automatically and you don't have to be very knowledgeable at all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...