Drip Tips. Woohoo!

Over the weeks, I have seen a lot of people talk about drip tips. I have been dripping for awhile now and I thought it was no big deal to take the end off the Tornado, put in a few drips and then replace the tip. I figured I would see what the big deal is with drip tips. I ordered two of the twisted drip tips from nHaler and have been using them a couple of days. I must say.......they are fantastic! They work so great. No juice coming back into the mouth. Usually when just using the regular tip, I would have to wipe some juice off of the pv from putting the tip back in. There is no more of that. I highly recommend to anyone who does not have a drip tip but likes to drip to get yourself a drip tip. They are awesomeness exemplified!

They are awesome, but you must have decent eyesight and a steady hand. The opening was too small for me to hit correctly so I was getting juiced a little. I went back to my wide mouth delrins from minnesota t

Edited by FTJoe

I finally made the jump a few weeks ago. have a couple twisted tips--love the way they look. are a bit narrow in the middle, but have found that a small breath through the tip takes care of that. I also have a couple from wordup--classic black, work great. I love them all !!!

I have some T-tips from Super T Manufacturing. All of them have holes that are too small. They work well but sometime I have to give a little blow to get the juice down. I have noticed that people are starting to sell ones with bigger holes. Does anyone own the bigger hole ones? Do they work well?

I need to make sure I get some with the wide hole. I now have three different kinds and they all get juice build up which eventualy gets in my mouth. I'm still using my tailpipe cart mod. :)

I do use a drip tip on my cartos, but don't drip through them.

I haven't had that problem with the wordup drip tips. The wall of the tips are straight and the liquid doesn't seem to get stuck.

The old Super T ones have a hole about as big as a bb. What really sucks is I saw a Grimmgreen review about them making ones with bigger holes and because of that review I bought a another one but it turned out to be one of the originals.:veryangry: I seen the Wordup ones and the hole on them is huge. It looks like Indy Vapor Shop has the same ones as Wordup. Next time I go there I'll probably pick one up.

Did you get the wide mouth? That's what I have though the straight walled ones I think are a little better.

I first got the brass 510 and 801 tips. They had problems with corrosion so, Super T came out with stainless steel and aluminum tips. Not long after that they made tips with bigger holes and that is when I saw Grimmgreen's review. I bought a straight stainless steel 510 tip, an aluminum 801 tip, and a curved stainless steel 510 tip. The curved stainless steel 510 tip is the only one that has a bigger hole but it is only big at the top. The other 510 tip and 801 tip are identical to the original brass ones. At the bottom of all five of them the hole is the same size. I assume that when Grimmgreen was doing the review, Super T was still selling the last of it's older models so, I bought other than what I thought.

I just tried the aluminum from super-t, still gets hot, pretty though. The ones from createvapor and wordup are straight walled, which are nice. I'm sticking with my delrin super-t wide mouth. Still issues because it contoured but dependable.

I just tried the aluminum from super-t, still gets hot, pretty though. The ones from createvapor and wordup are straight walled, which are nice. I'm sticking with my delrin super-t wide mouth. Still issues because it contoured but dependable.

By straight walled do you mean the hole is about as big as the atty's?

Straight walled meaning it's straight down vertically - Not curved or contoured. The hole is almost the same size as the atomizer. The picture below is small and doesn't do it justice but the hole of our drip tips looks the same.

post-1303-036749700 1281591105_thumb.jpg

post-1303-036749700 1281591105_thumb.jpg

Straight walled meaning it's straight down vertically - Not curved or contoured. The hole is almost the same size as the atomizer. The picture below is small and doesn't do it justice but the hole of our drip tips looks the same.

That looks about right.:D What are they made out of?

I may try to drill out a twisted tip to make the hole a bit larger. I imagine the hole is pretty rough after you do this, though...did anyone smooth it out with sand paper? Also, any suggestions on bit size?

Edited by Michelle

I may try to drill out a twisted tip to make the hole a bit larger. I imagine the hole is pretty rough after you do this, though...did anyone smooth it out with sand paper? Also, any suggestions on bit size?

I've drilled mine out. Just start with a nice sharp bit just barely larger than the hole is now and work your way through. Then get the next size bit and do the same, etc. The main problem is doing it in small increments. I used some pliers and a towel and held the tip in one hand and drilled with the other. No sanding needed... they come out nice and smooth. Good luck!