Wendy Williams Gifts Obama An E-Cig

One, that is definitely a man. Two, if she really cared then she would of got him an eGo. Three, that is definitely a man.

Totally agree! that is a dude, this whatever was bashing Ecigs on a youtube video I seen on dr. vapors channel like a month ago, now she trying to give one to the president, what a stupid dumb whatever the heck it is.....

Totally agree! that is a dude, this whatever was bashing Ecigs on a youtube video I seen on dr. vapors channel like a month ago, now she trying to give one to the president, what a stupid dumb whatever the heck it is.....

Other than the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I have never seen this Wendy Williams before. Do you have a link to the Dr. Vapor channel video?

Other than the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I have never seen this Wendy Williams before. Do you have a link to the Dr. Vapor channel video?

No I didnt save it to my channel but if you go to youtube and type in doctorvapor you should find it. If you find it post it on here so we can talk more whatever about that freak show..."its a chemical but not with all those chemicals" GD is that dumb....

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

No I didnt save it to my channel but if you go to youtube and type in doctorvapor you should find it. If you find it post it on here so we can talk more whatever about that freak show..."its a chemical but not with all those chemicals" GD is that dumb....

I found the Rachel Ray video but nothing about Frankenfurter.