Altsmoke

So I have been eyeing myself a Silver Bullet. A few days ago, I was checking out AltSmoke and they were sold out. I used the feature on their website that will email you when a particular product is available (I love when sites do this). This morning, I got an email that the Silver Bullet was back in stock. Well, I got right to it, I didn't want them to run out again. I placed my order, but in my haste I forgot to order a 901 LR atty for my Screwdriver. I sent Altsmoke a quick e-mail asking if I could still add to my order. A little while later, my phone rings. It is Rob from AltSmoke. He asks me what I wanted to add. I told him about the atomizer and he says he is just going to throw it in with my order for nothing and it will all ship tomorrow. I told him that I couldn't let him do that, but he insisted. In AltSmoke, I have found a place that I am now going to do the majority of my vaping purchasing. Excellent company and customer service. Rob is the man!

Brian wins because he has the most devices from Altsmoke!

I have to agree with the great service from Altsmoke though. And I love my SB. Can't wait to hear what you think of yours.

Congrats on a great choice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines