Loving My Ego From Vt

Ian

ordered the Starter Kit from the VT Store YESTERDAY, arrived earlier today, charged up a battery, been vaping ever since. Love it. I know I'm going to smoke analogs on outings where I'm just not going to bring my eGo with me but this is perfect. I ordered the Mentha 16, Dulcis 10, and the Grape Soda 6 just to sample flavors and mg dosages. Mentha is my go-to but the Grape Soda is so tasty. Dulcis meh (sorry lol).

Started right away direct dripping (Thanks Chris for that instructional video). My question is this: I drop 2-3 of juice into the atty, but around how many drags to you get out of em before you guys drip again? I'm rocking the normal 510 atty btw.

Side note, ordered that Shorty Derlin from Super-T yesterday expecting it soon because this screwing and unscrewing and popping off and on is not the business.

But still, this is awesome. Just wanted to say thank you to kitsune, nana, and tha hedgehound for all their help and patience.

post-3205-072676500 1280993387_thumb.jpg

post-3205-072676500 1280993387_thumb.jpg

You are so very welcome. I'm glad you're loving it.

It's been awhile since I counted drags per drops, but I think it's about 10 to 12 drags per 3 drops. I just drip, then vape until the vapor goes down or it tastes odd, then drip again. Wait a sec and I'll count....yep, that's about right. Could be a bit different each time, but right around that many.

Imo vaping is a good way to dry out an atty that may be too saturated. It's that you don't want to over vape or it will just die a nasty death, the wire element that heats the wick with juice, it can break, and creates a very burnt yucky taste.

Imo vaping is a good way to dry out an atty that may be too saturated. It's that you don't want to over vape or it will just die a nasty death, the wire element that heats the wick with juice, it can break, and creates a very burnt yucky taste.

thanks for the tip

I am glad you like your eGo Ian! I have a Tornado (same thing) and I love it. I love it even more rocking a low resistance atty in it. It is truly fantastic. Haven't touched a smoke in over two weeks. I am livin' the life! :thumbsup:

I started with an eGo about 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. I recently ordered a silver bullet because I've found vaping to be a new hobbie for me (not to mention that it replaces smoking analogs). The only bad vaping experience I've had thus far is having my low resistance 510 atty dying on me. The burnt flavor was too much for me to take lol.

It's no big deal... but just so you know... the wire element doesn't actually heat up a wick. It just heats up the juice that the wick has helped draw down to it from your cart, if you use carts.

Just lettin' ya know... but maybe you already did and I didn't read your post right! (first post of the morning) :thumbsup:

sweet. thanks again. is there any adverse effects to drying out the atty by vaping?

You don't want to let the atomizer get too dry. If so, you'll send up "popping it" The atomizer must be kept moist. Think of it a bit like a car engine, no oil = no good ;)