Day 11 Vaping

unruly8i

Thanks for the help everyone. I did purchase some 2ml eGo cartos. I'm liking them a lot. I also bought some vanilla juice which really sounded good at the time however it's disgustingly sweet. I trying to empty that carto in the morning vaping it along with drinking black coffee.

It's been 11 days & no more morning cough. I've only had 2 analogs, but those were totally accidental. :whistle: I was a bit inebriated at the time and lit some of my friend's smokes without even realizing it.

For the most part my friends & co-workers have been very supportive. I have had a couple of naysayers that just tell me to quit "smoking" all together. That comes from non-smokers and not ex-smokers. Anyone have some good one-liners you use about vaping complaints?

Thanks for the help everyone. I did purchase some 2ml eGo cartos. I'm liking them a lot. I also bought some vanilla juice which really sounded good at the time however it's disgustingly sweet. I trying to empty that carto in the morning vaping it along with drinking black coffee.

It's been 11 days & no more morning cough. I've only had 2 analogs, but those were totally accidental. :whistle: I was a bit inebriated at the time and lit some of my friend's smokes without even realizing it.

For the most part my friends & co-workers have been very supportive. I have had a couple of naysayers that just tell me to quit "smoking" all together. That comes from non-smokers and not ex-smokers. Anyone have some good one-liners you use about vaping complaints?

Congrats stick with it! Over time you will notice that analogs will taste far worse!

Congrats !!!! It's amazing how fast the body recovers some of its function. I don't miss the cough at all.

No good one liners--however, my dad is the only one that gives me any lip about it (ex-smoker)-- I tell him I will think about it when he gives up his nightly (afternoon) wine.......

Happy vaping !!

Just ask them how vaping nicotine any different than drinking coffee. Both contain an addictive stimulant. So if coffee drinkers give you a hard time, they are hypocrites. Just tell them to go one day with no caffeine and then tell you how it felt, and if the tylenol was able to get rid of their headache.

Or just tell them vaping nicotine is the only way to make it through another day of working with them. If they can handle the joke, of course.

Just ask them how vaping nicotine any different than drinking coffee. Both contain an addictive stimulant. So if coffee drinkers give you a hard time, they are hypocrites. Just tell them to go one day with no caffeine and then tell you how it felt, and if the tylenol was able to get rid of their headache.

Or just tell them vaping nicotine is the only way to make it through another day of working with them. If they can handle the joke, of course.

I like the caffeine/nic similarity. Oh they can take a joke. I dispatch for a small police dept. They've seen me at my worst when it's been 6 hours with no smoke & bathroom break when we get busy. Now I can vape on sly in the office and I'm positively zen during crazy nights.

Yuck..yea vanilla...that was my first juice. So nasty lol too sweet, plus mine was Dekang juice so it tasted all chemical/perfumey.

Get used to explaining about vaping. It never ends! lol so far all of my friends/coworkers are amazed by it and seem to enjoy it when they try it. but it is a bit of a hastle now that the novelty of it has worn off, having to have a conversation about what it is with everyone who sees me vaping. lol

i got some vanilla from VaporBomb - i think French Vanilla -- not sweet at all but still yuck.

i was gonna drop it in some Cola from FreedomSmokeUSA i am waiting on, then my wife suggested i drop the vanilla into some cinnabomb we have.......works like charm!!

I have found that I can rescue more than one flavor by mixing it with another or just adding flavoring.....

I have yet to run across a flavor that can't be fixed--just sometimes takes a few tries.