E-Cig Chronicals

Me personally I have not, the hand full of people I know in the Milwaukee area, Have all been ripped off buying their first E-cig (now we say PV, witch is good cuz it gets away from the analog thouhgt process for people who are new or just hearing about them)anyways yeah my first ecig I bought was like 8 months ago from a gas station (citgo) called the mini cig, the box was plain white with a light blue stripe on it and it said electronic cigarette, the only thing else written on it was mini cig on the atomizer, there wasnt nothing mini about it, atty was total garbage, fully charged battery and still a tiny lil poof of vape, nasty taste, maybe someone out here knows about that particular atomizer and can tell me if i can revitalize it, so i can get my wife to use it (she smokes like 4 to 5 analogs a day)...it was 60 bucks...oviously no refund....then there was greensmoke, way overpriced and only worked for the first two weeks....like i heard from alota reviews, coments, videos, everyone got sucked in buy the website, anyways got my moola back (took them 4ever)....NOW I got a TITAN 510, its a BEAST, great for a 3.7 volt, THANK GOD THERE IS SITES LIKE THIS SO NEWBIES DON'T HAVE TO SPEND $150-$300 BUCKS TO FINALLY FIND ONE THAT WORKS!!! I wish I knew about a forum when i first started so I could be that person who says "yeah the first one I bought was perfect" thanx 4 reading this i know i gotta lil off my subject!

My first e-cig was a 7-11 xhale 02, it is not the best, i know, but the day the I took the first puff I knew it was going to help me keep away from analogs. Now I have a 510, and there is a huge difference, even with all the mess the I make while experimenting with attys and new flavors, it is awesome, but going back to the day I bought my xhale, it was my best vaping experience to the day.

I am just so glad that I finally found something (and even better) that is keeping me from analogs.

Best regards to all!

My first PV was the NJOY/NPRO and I was perfectly happy with it. I joined this forum while I was still using it and even posted that I didn't want anything else. That was until I got my first 510 with a manual battery. That sparked the obsession within and my bank account has never been the same. :lol:

My first PV was a DSE 901. I also bought a PT to go with it. I was very happy with it! Then after being a member of VT for about 2 weeks I received a DSE 905 "Screwdriver" as a PIF and was totally blown away! Now I have an eGo and can barely lay it down!! I have since gave away my whole 901 kit and some juice and other stuff on my own PIF contest to a newb that joined up. He seemed very excited to get it and said that he would definitely do the same when he is able! I think it is so awesome that the people here are generous to help out newbs this way and not hoard every thing they have! VT is simply awesome!!!thumbsup.gif

hahahaha. yah i did research on youtube for a week straight then bought me 510 happily and then found the forum.

Yeah but aren't you like 19 or 20 years old, I wish I had this life saving invention (PV) when I was your age, im 29 started smoking analogs at 13, 16 is when i smoked seriously, full pack a day, so 13 years on my lungs of tar, arsenic, and the other 3,998 poisons!!! Im just getting into computers, this one is my first, an HP pavillion from 2002 with windows xp, that me and my wife got about 5 months ago for free from her stepdad, so as far as my little cyberworld experience it hasn't been long, vape on homie :shiftyninja:

try 30 years of tar, nicotine and various chemicals filling the lungs !!

I got very lucky and after some research, came across TW and the 510--the 510 was still fairly new and high tech--I was very, very happy with it--still use them now and again, just for reference. currently completely in love with my ego.....

There are alot of rip off stories out there....I'm just glad I wasn't one of them.

try 30 years of tar, nicotine and various chemicals filling the lungs !!

I got very lucky and after some research, came across TW and the 510--the 510 was still fairly new and high tech--I was very, very happy with it--still use them now and again, just for reference. currently completely in love with my ego.....

There are alot of rip off stories out there....I'm just glad I wasn't one of them.

Yeah thats great, after 30 years, PVs are definatley a blessing, i know right after two weeks of GS I found TW and with watching all there videos you just knew that those ones where going to work (510), hey i thought the janty ego was the same device as TW's tornado? also I was telling ben1990 that he should appriecate the fact that this technology is here for him at a couple years past 18 cuz if he was 10 years older he'd be in my shoes......GOOD MORNING VT!!!!! thanx 4 reply :thumbup:

I'm just glad I didn't have to die a smoker.....

I wish I would have had these years ago too--but then again I didn't have a computer when I was 18 either, or dvd player, or mp3, ipod, cell phones.......

The Ego and Tornado are the same product--TW just markets under a different name.

RE: Ben1990 I know bro i love it too, you no I was in a hospital in the ER's waiting room about a few weeks ago and alot of people thought I was smoking, so all the sudden security comes up and tells me to go outside, I was like WTF, tried to tell them it was waterized vapor, no smell, i even pulled out my old GS card that explains what ecigs are and they still said go outside, I have no probs in bars tho, its actually a great conversation peice for open minded people who want to quit,Ihelped a few people by pointing them in the right direction...laters :thumbup:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

both the same as far as I know--TW renames them with joye permission. If i'm wrong somebody will let speak up. But I am sure they are the same product, just different name.

I'm just glad I didn't have to die a smoker.....

I wish I would have had these years ago too--but then again I didn't have a computer when I was 18 either, or dvd player, or mp3, ipod, cell phones.......

The Ego and Tornado are the same product--TW just markets under a different name.

Or microwaves or HDTV. We didn't even have VCRs then. :crybaby: We had albums, 45s, cassette tapes, and about 20 channels on cable though. :dribble:

yah i tried to vape in a hospital but they didnt like that. lol. they came up to me and emetiatly told me they were going to fine me. i was like wowowowowowowowo just a sec and i had to explain it to them. for like 30 minutes straight! fun times. then they just told me to go outside. and i did. lol