How To Behave On An Internet Forum

Great video, im just glad we dont have so much of the problems that theyre talkin bout in it though. Then again, I dont know how much spam and crap you take care of before i even see it so yeah. Anyway, I think for the most part every1 that really posts has perfect forum etiquette(cept for goin off topic a lil bit ;) )

We do go off topic often and I don't tend to crack down to hard on it. As for spammers we have a pretty good anti spam system set in place, however a few of the little punks pass through. Royce usually takes care of it pretty quick, while our members go around like nothing happened :)

I think so far we have a good member base with positive attitudes, they haven't been posting as of the last few days, but that's due to that damn errors the new software is putting out, I should have tested it a bit more before I went live. But hey, what are you gonna do right? **** happens.

I have no doubt however that we'll get some aholes coming this way, but I'll take care of that pretty swiftly should we run into any. Anyway time to start the car, it's work time for me to head to work! braa braa! (that was a streek bike noise by the way)