Joye 320

Hi twighlight, I assume you just did a typo and mean the 302. The 302 is Joye's penstyle atomizer. It is interchangeable with the 801 not the 510.

Hi twighlight, I assume you just did a typo and mean the 302. The 302 is Joye's penstyle atomizer. It is interchangeable with the 801 not the 510.

Yes the 302. I interchanged the numbers. I'm not familiar with the 801 at all. How long would the battery life be on this?

I did not care for the Joye 302 batteries ,the ones I got were automatic I don't know if they have manual.The cutoof was way too quick and you have to use fresh atties on them to get any vapor.The DSE 801 batteries auto and manual are vastly superior.Atties on the other hand the DSE 801's have the high bridge and while they are ok for dripping they bite for carting.The life was also a little less I think the 302's are 180 mAh and the 801's are 280 mAh.

The 302 kit has a 280 mAh battry so significanly less than an eGo at 650 mAh. How long it will last depends on how much you vape. A standard 510 battery is 180 mAh only lasted about 1 to 1.5 hours for me. I suspect the 280 mAh may last 2-3 at best if you're a moderate to heavy vaper.

The 302 kit has a 280 mAh battry so significanly less than an eGo at 650 mAh. How long it will last depends on how much you vape. A standard 510 battery is 180 mAh only lasted about 1 to 1.5 hours for me. I suspect the 280 mAh may last 2-3 at best if you're a moderate to heavy vaper.

I was never able to get that much out of my 801's... maybe 1.5 to 2, plus they never put out enough vapor with the 801 atty either. It wasn't until I started using big battery mods that I discovered the amount of vapor one can produce with that atty!

The 302 is a "Penstyle" electronic cigarette create by Joye Tech. It looks a bit like this

produto9.jpg

There is also the 304 edition which is also made by Joye. The only difference is the placement of the air holes. There of course is ALSO the 801 which is another Penstyle model just created by a different manufacture. (Ford - Chevy if you will)

This is a first generation electronic cigarette and very out dated. The parts are not interchangeable with the 510. While the atomizer used on this model works great on custom modifications the actual model itself isn't a very good model. (At least not anymore)

I would suggest you take a look at the Joye eGo which is a much much better model. It has battery life upwards of 12 hours (versus maybe 2 hours at most with the Penstyle) It also has add ons that can be purchased such as cartomizers, low resistance atomizers etc :)