Lr 901 Atty

nana

For the past 4 1/2 hours I've been vaping on a LR 901 atty. It just came in the mail today from Create Vapor. I'm using it on the Joye eGo battery I got from Create Vapor a few months ago.

Okay, I'm going to give you my initial impression. Keep in mind that I'm a dedicated 510 user here. What can I say? Wow! What else? Just wow!! From the first drag...wow! The vapor is wonderful. And I do love my vapor. I think I'm getting better vapor than I do with my LR 510s. I'll have to do some comparing to be sure, but so far I think so.

Remember, I'm the one who doesn't taste juices so very well. It's been that way all along. But, I seem to be getting a lot more flavor coming through with this atty. Not the juices I've made and can taste just fine, but some I haven't been able to taste much at all. This is just amazing!!

Not only is the vapor and taste great, but the throat hit has been pretty amazing, too!

So far, I'm impressed. And that's saying a lot. I've been a big fan of the 510s and was never too crazy about the 901, but this is a whole new ball game.

Thanks for the positive impression nana! I started using with a 901 atomizer and although it lacked vapor comparatively to the 510, the flavor has always been amazing and really brought out the Juice.

I figured the LR901 would have the best of both worlds. Well I was in for a surprise when I found out not only did I get amazing flavor, the vapor clouds were huge and the throat hit provided on the atomizer was outstanding! Enjoy!

Thanks for the positive impression nana! I started using with a 901 atomizer and although it lacked vapor comparatively to the 510, the flavor has always been amazing and really brought out the Juice.

I figured the LR901 would have the best of both worlds. Well I was in for a surprise when I found out not only did I get amazing flavor, the vapor clouds were huge and the throat hit provided on the atomizer was outstanding! Enjoy!

You're welcome. I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't impressed. And I'm not easily impressed. Believe me, I am enjoying. And enjoying. And enjoying.

Thanks nana...and thanks nana :veryangry: now I have something else to try out. I started out with a crappy mall unit and then switched to the 901. Was really amazed at the difference at the time. Now you go an throw another wrench in the works.

But seriously...thanks for the tip. Love ya! :thumbsup:

Ok I'm confused and need clarification.

I have a volcano magma which is your basic 510 model.

I have the Janty ego which takes the 510ego atomizer.

What is the difference between the standard atmoizer that comes with the kits and the LR atty? And what is this about a higher 510?

The LR atomizer means it's low resistance in turns it runs hotter and heats the liquid faster. "Using a low resistance atomizer on a 3.7 unit emulates the high voltage experience, making it seem like you're vaping on a high, 5-6 volt unit"

This review is for the LR901 atomizer which is made by a different company and the details of the differences are described in this thread. Low Resistance atomizers are amazing products and I currently offer both the LR510 and LR901.

The LR atomizer means it's low resistance in turns it runs hotter and heats the liquid faster. "Using a low resistance atomizer on a 3.7 unit emulates the high voltage experience, making it seem like you're vaping on a high, 5-6 volt unit"

This review is for the LR901 atomizer which is made by a different company and the details of the differences are described in this thread. Low Resistance atomizers are amazing products and I currently offer both the LR510 and LR901.

Can I use the LR510 atty on my ego? What voltage is the ego?

Remember, you need a 510 to 901 adapter for the 901 to fit on a 510 device. I think createvapor was getting them in but I don't see them yet. I was on vacation and using the 901LR the entire time and loving it. Was going to post one of my half-baked reviews but nana beat me to it. Wanted to try some other flavors on it.

:wave: Sorry I beat you to it. Couldn't help it. I had to say something. You can still do a review. It would probably be a lot better than mine. I just jumped in and told what I thought...didn't give it much thought before hand. And yes, you do have to have the 510 to 901 adapter. It makes the eGo a bit longer, but it's not too long. I'm still using the LR 901, but switched it to my Silver Bullet. Just as good on there. :thumbsup: So far I'm still tasting the juices better with it and I'm still impressed. Even if my reviews aren't so impressive.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines