Ego Jante Vs Joye? Which One?

I am a new vapor smoker. I ordered a 510 but the battery life dies on me in an hour and I wasn't happy with it.

So I went and did some research on the Egos.

Which one is better of the janty ego versus the joye ego?

I went with the janty but now I wish I would have ordered the joye.

What are others opinions?

Thanks everyone. I ordered my 510 (magma)from volcano ecigs. Volcano is a great store, it really is. But the 510's have no battery life and the vapor production can be tricky. Did others have problems with the 510's just lasting an hour?

What model is the Ego?

The only reason I considered the Joye Ego was because you could get it in another color, had the 510 to 910 charger adpater, and extra atomizer. But I realized I could just use the atty from my 510's on the ego.

I'm anxiously awaiting eliquids that come tomorrow. Those prefilled carts just don't do it as far as tasting flavor and they go out quickly. I ran into a guy in a restaurant yesterday smoking a jany ego. I pulled out my 510 and he was amazed to run into another vapor like himself instead of the typical questions on what is that. He dripped some cherry ejuice on my 510 atty for me and it was heavenly.

The eGo uses a 510 atty, so the parts will be interchangable. Yes, I only got about 1 - 1.5 hours from a regular 510 battery. They are quite small and don't last long between charges. I only used my kit for about a week before upgrading.

A couple of things to note... the 510 atty does have a break in period, but that's usually only 30 minutes or so. For better vapor production, you may want to check out direct dripping (link below). Some are able to use carts sucessfully, but most of us turn to direct dripping. Carts don't always work very well.

What is direct dripping.

Oh- the supplier where you got your eGo should honor the Janty warranty. Where did you get it?

Edited by Brian

The eGo uses a 510 atty, so the parts will be interchangable. Yes, I only got about 1 - 1.5 hours from a regular 510 battery. They are quite small and don't last long between charges. I only used my kit for about a week before upgrading.

A couple of things to note... the 510 atty does have a break in period, but that's usually only 30 minutes or so. For better vapor production, you may want to check out direct dripping (link below). Some are able to use carts sucessfully, but most of us turn to direct dripping. Carts don't always work very well.

What is direct dripping.

Oh- the supplier where you got your eGo should honor the Janty warranty. Where did you get it?

I purchased from wourdup ecig. And thanks for the link but I've been doing my research and familar with dripping. :)

So if I buy parts such as carts, atty's etc, I just order 510 parts? Although I do know I would have to order the ego battery by itself. And I'm gathering it takes it's own charger.

Kelly

So if I buy parts such as carts, atty's etc, I just order 510 parts? Although I do know I would have to order the ego battery by itself. And I'm gathering it takes it's own charger.

Kelly

Yep! :)

I had the same problem with the regular 510 batteries. It seemed like I was always changing and charging batteries. The eGo batteries last at least 6 to 8 hours. For some people, they last longer than that.

Wordup does honor the Janty warranty, so no worries there.

I purchased from wourdup ecig. And thanks for the link but I've been doing my research and familar with dripping. :)

Kelly

I know you are not suppose to use the Ego rapid charger to charge 510 batteries. Janty warranties their batteries for 3mo. and there premium atty for 6mo.

Enjoy the EGO. I love mine.

I know you are not suppose to use the Ego rapid charger to charge 510 batteries. Janty warranties their batteries for 3mo. and there premium atty for 6mo.

Enjoy the EGO. I love mine.

I am excited to get my ego. I ordered the 510 per friends recommendation. But I wasn't happy switching out the only 2 batteries I had every hour. I sit on the computer and vape a bunch. Yes I could get a usb passthru but won't help me at work. I haven't even had the 510 a week and I was doing my research all over the internet and youtube. I'm glad I went the right direction purchasing an ego. I have extra 510 battery and atty coming. But no worries, I will still use the 510 as backups and glad to know the atty will fit.

I have a plastic bag similar to a makeup bag that I'm going carry my liquid and Ego in. I'm excited. And once I get more money there is more things I want to try out. IE: cartomizer, DIY liquids

I have cut down on my smoking considerbly, however I'm still smoking analogs because the stuipd batery on my 510 dies. However I believe when my ego gets here it shouldn't be a problem.

I tried a greensmoke from a vendor at the flea market. I liked it. But the carts where pricey and difficult to refill. And I couldn't even imagine doing all the stuff with a 2 part that you could a 3 part. IE: dripping

Thanks everyone, you all have been so kind.

Kelly

Looks like everybody has you covered !!!

you will love the ego. The 510 is a great place to start and lets you know vaping really will work. being able to add your own liquid is really the only way to go, the carts just don't last long enough.

stick around and we will have you buying all kinds of stuff !!!

so many cool toys out there.

Happy vaping