Lo Res Cartos

A friend of mine sent me a few lo res cartos and I love them. I used them for my trip and even sitting at the computer. Question is, who carries them? I looked for a thread but for some reason, I have a helluva time searching here. I always get some pink outlined error that I've used the wrong words or something. I even tried quotes but it doesn't fine tune the search I need, just a vague list of posts.

Anyway :), if you can either direct me to the threads or where I can purchase lo res cartos, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and if theres a better price on them in one place as opposed to another, that would be nice too. But, I do want them to work so cheaper isn't always better right? lol

Thanks all. I think I had too much caffeine today. lol

I thought I read something about those but I cannot find anything now I guess they were just measuring the resistance of regular cartos and looking for the ones with lowest resistance.As hot as the ones I have tried so far gewt after a day or two I cannot imagine wanting them hotter.And I only use 3.7 volts on mine.

Edited by mcquinn

A friend of mine sent me a few lo res cartos and I love them. I used them for my trip and even sitting at the computer. Question is, who carries them? I looked for a thread but for some reason, I have a helluva time searching here. I always get some pink outlined error that I've used the wrong words or something. I even tried quotes but it doesn't fine tune the search I need, just a vague list of posts.

Anyway :), if you can either direct me to the threads or where I can purchase lo res cartos, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and if theres a better price on them in one place as opposed to another, that would be nice too. But, I do want them to work so cheaper isn't always better right? lol

Thanks all. I think I had too much caffeine today. lol

LOL You're vaping caffeine?!?!?! :harhar:

I thought I read something about those but I cannot find anything now I guess they were just measuring the resistance of regular cartos and looking for the ones with lowest resistance.As hot as the ones I have tried so far gewt after a day or two I cannot imagine wanting them hotter.And I only use 3.7 volts on mine.

The low res cartos don't get hot at all, not the ones I have anyway. They are great! I use them on 3.7v and they are so nice and smooth. I would like to use these all the time. I guess you can't use them on 5v though, just like a low res atty.

Cool, thank you Jeff. This is the description for them at Nhaler. AND, they have neat colors. :thumbsup:

Low Resistance (1.5 Ohm) cartomizers to be used with 3.7 420 Mah or higher batteries to simulate HV vaping. These are NOT recommended for use with normal e-Cig batteries as they will decrease the life of both the battery and the cartomizer. These are also NOT recommended for 5 or 6 volt devices.

So I would treat these as I would a low res atty, I take it.

they have stuff you can vape that has caffeine in it

It seems that would be pretty dangerous. I mean, inhalation of caffeine would jump start and race your heart quicker than drinks I would think.

I would imagine there is caffiene in the coffee flavor eliquids .I can't stand to vape one long enough to find out if it gets spinnin,I think they are only good for the fist puff or two then they get nasty.

I've yet to use any LR cartos that were worth a :censored: yet. :wallbash:

The Prem. Cartos from V4L are ok... but you need adapters as they are KR based.

You don't like LR Cartos? I just started using them and I do very much. But, my next question is, would I like Premium Cartos better? When I tried regular cartos, I feel like I'm trying to swallow my tongue getting a "drag" and it seems like I'm getting air and no tight draw.

Personally I have to believe you've lost all feeling in your throat as I found them offensive. But Nhalers and provape is where I purchased them. I have a new set I thought were pretty good I got from vaporsetc (tru-vapor 510 cartos) that are 2.4 ohms. So middle of the road between a regular carto and the low res. I will try these at some time but I'm on vacash, also got some ZFM carts to try and I have no need as I am digging dripping in the 901 low res atty from createvapor on my ego. Wife will be the test subject.

You don't like LR Cartos? I just started using them and I do very much. But, my next question is, would I like Premium Cartos better? When I tried regular cartos, I feel like I'm trying to swallow my tongue getting a "drag" and it seems like I'm getting air and no tight draw.

I really didn't like them... they barely had any filler in them. I really don't need them anyway on my Buzz... I was just looking for something to throw on my Tornado batteries once in a while. No biggy. I'll wait till more come out and great things are said about them before I buy anymore. :thumbsup:

Personally I have to believe you've lost all feeling in your throat as I found them offensive. But Nhalers and provape is where I purchased them. I have a new set I thought were pretty good I got from vaporsetc (tru-vapor 510 cartos) that are 2.4 ohms. So middle of the road between a regular carto and the low res. I will try these at some time but I'm on vacash, also got some ZFM carts to try and I have no need as I am digging dripping in the 901 low res atty from createvapor on my ego. Wife will be the test subject.

You found them harsh Joe? I wonder if it might be because you vape no nic?

What does the ohm's do? Less resistance? The low res cartos are 1.7 ohms it says so I'm wondering if your new tru-vapor cartos are even less resistance.

So you like the 901 Low res atty? I tried a regular 901 and the flavor seemed pretty good. They have side vents.

Have a nice vaca

The lower the resistance the hotter it is. At 0 nic, we need something to better simulate the nasty experience of breathing in smoke. So the lowest is 1.5-1.7 or so, very hot and harsh, 2.4 a nice middle ground (to be tested) and the regular cartos are around 3.3, so lots of flavor, no heat.

You found them harsh Joe? I wonder if it might be because you vape no nic?

What does the ohm's do? Less resistance? The low res cartos are 1.7 ohms it says so I'm wondering if your new tru-vapor cartos are even less resistance.

So you like the 901 Low res atty? I tried a regular 901 and the flavor seemed pretty good. They have side vents.

Have a nice vaca

If you don't mind fumbing around with adapters... you might give the blank "Premium Cartos" a try from V4L. They are at least all made well/consistant, and vape great too. Just my .02 though.

Edited by DAYVAPE

The lower the resistance the hotter it is. At 0 nic, we need something to better simulate the nasty experience of breathing in smoke. So the lowest is 1.5-1.7 or so, very hot and harsh, 2.4 a nice middle ground (to be tested) and the regular cartos are around 3.3, so lots of flavor, no heat.

Oh okay, I got it I think. The lower the resistance, the hotter and harsher. More flavor from higher resistance

If you don't mind fumbing around with adapters... you might give the blank "Premium Cartos" a try from V4L. They are at least all made well/consistant, and vape great too. Just my .02 though.

What adapter do I need to use a premium carto? Are all of their cartos KR?