Lo Res Cartos

Except KR's need air slots in those threads...

I've had some that wouldn't work on regular 901 adapters before.

You should be fine if it's a newer "901/KR808" adapter though. The V4L Prem. carto I'm suckin' on right now measured 2.5 ohms. Of course I'm using them at 4.5 volts too... and I love em. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Except KR's need air slots in those threads...

I've had some that wouldn't work on regular 901 adapters before.

You should be fine if it's a newer "901/KR808" adapter though. The V4L Prem. carto I'm suckin' on right now measured 2.5 ohms. Of course I'm using them at 4.5 volts too... and I love em. :thumbsup:

I'm looking at my 901 adapter now and there are little holes on the sides where the threads are. (on the side that screws into the atty)

I probably wouldn't like those as much using them on 3.7v?

I'm looking at my 901 adapter now and there are little holes on the sides where the threads are. (on the side that screws into the atty)

I probably wouldn't like those as much using them on 3.7v?

Probably not... I think they need a little more voltage than that. Sorry I'm no help.

Probably not... I think they need a little more voltage than that. Sorry I'm no help.

Don't say that. You area helping me. I learned that I need the connector to use premium cartos on a 510. I have a 5v PT but only use that usually at the computer. I am hoping to find a happy medium for an all day vape. :)

Thanks for your help

The best happy medium I can tell you is an eGo with a LR atomizer connected. I've recently feel in love with the LR901 on the eGo. Grape Soda from VT on the LR901 atty gives me the best throat hit, vapor production, and taste I've had before!

The best happy medium I can tell you is an eGo with a LR atomizer connected. I've recently feel in love with the LR901 on the eGo. Grape Soda from VT on the LR901 atty gives me the best throat hit, vapor production, and taste I've had before!

Do your 901 atty's have the washer inside?? What kind do you use personally?

I am using a tornado 3.7v. Is an ego more volts?