Thumbs Up To Wordup!

I gotta give a shout out to Jeffrey and Laurin at WordUp !!!!! They have been great since I started vaping! I had a little confusion about one ordera few weeks ago, so I sent Jeffrey a pm here. He replied in less than an hour and my order was on its way!! GREAT SERVICE and fast shipping. You guys are great!!! :thumbsup:

I am also totally hooked on their VG RY4!!! Just ordered 50 mls and will probably order much more later!

I also want to gove a big :thumbsup: to WordUp. After the debacle with the kiosk guy, we decided to go with the DSE901 kit from WordUp. Main reason: 3 batteries and tight budget. This was not just for 1 person, my husband and I both needed a setup. Placed the order Monday afternoon, shipped Tuesday...we had it on Thursday. My husband, who was convinced that cartomizers were the only way to go, (mostly because of the experience with the kiosk guy) is now totally happy with his DSE901 3 piece unit! And the Newport Juice is great!

I will be placing my next order for more juice and another charger real soon!

Way to go WordUp! I am passing their website and this website on to everyone I know! :phone:

I guess this is a good place to chime in.

I just received my package from Word-Up. I ordered it on Wednesday, got it Monday. Free shipping, so I can't complain about the (not too bad) wait. I had to give him a call because I ordered a VG juice sampler and the package was labeled PG. He assured me it was just a miss-print and that the RY4 and 555 have a thinner consistency to begin with, so they will seem like PG. Well, the other flavors have the consistency of VG, I guess, but my acid-reflux is all worked up again (why I stopped vaping PG in the first place). Maybe the reflux flair is from the crappy food I ate over the weekend, maybe, but not having the piece of mind really sucks.

• 1 month later...

Another great transaction with Wordup. When my husband lost his ecig (DSE 901), yep he lost the whole thing, I needed to replace it. We were 2 people sharing one ecig :argue: We still wanted to use cartomizers so I had some questions. Shot off an email to Jeffery at Wordup. He called me back and as a result I ordered the Janty Ego kit instead of getting replacement parts for the 901. Boy, am I glad I did. BTW the Janty was on sale..$20.00 off...We are both thrilled! I don't know why I didn't go with the Ego kit first off :wallbash: part of the learning process I guess. Enough people on this forum sure suggested it. Anyway, I talked to Jeff on Wed late afternoon and then placed the order. We received our new Ego's today (Sat) and were vaping them in less than an hour! :animier: Awesome. And no more sharing one unit :hug:

Thank you Jeff for the awesome advice and info, fast service and FREE shipping.

Wordup is awesome! :animier:

That's one of the awesome things about Jeffrey and Laurin, you send them an email... THEY CALL YOU.

Who does that anymore? They do. I'm very Hy on WordUp.... and of course I'm Hy On Lyph. :thumbup:

Another great transaction with Wordup. When my husband lost his ecig (DSE 901), yep he lost the whole thing, I needed to replace it. We were 2 people sharing one ecig :argue: We still wanted to use cartomizers so I had some questions. Shot off an email to Jeffery at Wordup. He called me back and as a result I ordered the Janty Ego kit instead of getting replacement parts for the 901. Boy, am I glad I did. BTW the Janty was on sale..$20.00 off...We are both thrilled! I don't know why I didn't go with the Ego kit first off part of the learning process I guess. Enough people on this forum sure suggested it. Anyway, I talked to Jeff on Wed late afternoon and then placed the order. We received our new Ego's today (Sat) and were vaping them in less than an hour! :animier: Awesome. And no more sharing one unit :hug:

Thank you Jeff for the awesome advice and info, fast service and FREE shipping.

Wordup is awesome!

I was impressed with Jeff's quick response to my questions as well. I placed my first order on a Sunday, Labor Day weekend, it was processed and shipped on Tuesday and in my hands on Friday. I called Jeff with a quick question, new unit, and he apoligized for the shipping DELAY! I thought that it was great delivery time due to holiday and every thing closed on Monday! Over this past week-end one of my batteries quit working, I emailed Jeff not realizing until afterward that they were OOT moving the office. Jeff e mailed me back within an hour and felt bad that this happened when they were out of town. Note to Jeff and Laurin you do get to have a life guys! If you want excellent customer service and great advice coupled with honesty, and quality products look no further! Laurin's juices are wonderful, she's like the Top Chef of e juice, I love this supplier and consider them the foundation of my successful vaping experience. I'm so pleased to have found VTF and an open forum where I can express my satisfaction in a retailer. Too often all they hear are negative comments and if you do a good job you deserve to be commended. Thanks to all here and I'm counting down the days 2, before wordup starts shipping again. Yeah I bought an eGo XL from them, couldn't resist with moving sale:)

• 2 years later...

WordUp really has become my "go-to" for batteries & clearos. Their selection seems to be a bit limited, but I use KPT's and Spinners, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Laurin is responsive, helpful, and friendly! Shipping is fast and FREE!

I've yet to try out their juice, but I definitely plan to in the near future. These guys clearly value customer service. I will continue to make WordUp my first online stop for supplies, and recommend them to anyone!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines