[Closed] Stirfry's Vp Pt Giveaway

Stirfry

ok.

Here's the prize:

VP PT (w/ Blue LED / 801 connector)

Stand

USB to Wall adapter

801 to 510 adapter

1x 16ml bottle of Awesome Vapor Special Roast Coffee (which rocks!) OR 1x 10lml bottle of daily vape mix of 40% VT Mentha 40% VT Cappuccino 20% AV Special Roast Coffee

i'll check my atty count... if i have enough i'll throw in a 510 atty as well.

*i had the unit repaired shortly after i bought it, and they replaced a faulty transistor, IT HAS WORKED FLAWLESSLY EVER SINCE.*

Here's the contest:

time frame: roughly one week (will end sometimes next weekend - winner announced late night - saturday 7/25)

"fairness" or "randomness" is not a consideration! there will be no randomly drawn numbers or blind draws of post numbers. if you want random, play the lottery or a slot machine. ultimately the winner will be picked by me, with input for those that may have info that is relevant.

past winners are welcome to participate, and are eligible to win, if you feel bad for wining multiple times... then i have a contest of your own and make yourself fell better, lol. however, if you wish to give input and participate, but do not want to be eligible to win, but say so (participation is needed regardless).

round 1: we will start off with a pretty standard "pay it forward" type round. post who you think should get it and who (above and beyond actions, helped you quit, hooked you up when you were in need, etc) , OR who you think needs it, and why (lost all PVs in the divorce, house burned down, kids are sick, lost job, whatever). basically any person you feel deserves it and your reasons for selecting them.

round 2: will consist of selected nominees AND some nominators (likely the nominees with the most nominations). i will post soon how we will narrow that list down, if we even need to. but it will likely be a game or contest of some kind. something fun, hopefully.

it may end there, but it may go to a round 3, well see. either way the time frame will not change. basically 9 days.

you can nominate however many people you wish, as long as there is a reason. you CAN use ANY reason...i just don't want to see a name with no reason given.

get to it.

Edited by Stirfry

I'll nominate ddavelarsen. He got me turned on to DIY and has given me many valuable tips. I had to interest in DIY but after a few discussions with him about it I decided to give it a try. Glad I did! I've been mixing my own juice for about a month now and really enjoying it.

Thanks Dave!

Cool contest Stirfry - Thanks!

kitsune,

when i posted about the "hire free modder" as a feeler she sent me 8 batteries, charger, and a whole hand full of attys. most of this stuff still works enough to be used and it was freebies!

this came in very handy as i threw my perfectly good attys on the stove with vinegar/water mix, boiled it and left it for a while to do something else. came back and they were caramelized ash. so now i can at least vape!

With all these extra parts, i will be able to PIF by running free contests or giveaways on little mods that i will make with these. also she is a delight to talk to!

also chris, with out him there wouldn't be this great group of people. his hard work in always bringing vt to a new level of awesome is greatly appreciated.

Assuming we're supposed to avoid sharing our own sob-story, recent life-bumbin' testimony's,

I have to nominate FtJoe. I know first hand, he is genuinely devoted to keeping the vapers vapin' and off the analogs. He's helped me out in the past and I know he's help out others. Joe's the one who pretty much introduced me to PiF concept a while back, and for that, I thank you Joe! :) It is an awesome feeling!

Nice PiF Stirfry! Creative and thought out, good job!

I nominate Kitsune

because she sent me juice TWICE just out of the goodness of her heart!!! :thumbsup:

I also nominate Bigjim

because I got a PIF from him which, in turn gave me some free stuff AND allowed me to use some of my stuff along with his to make a PIF contest of my own!!! :thumbsup:

Great contest idea Fry!!! I could have never come up with something this interesting!! :unworthy:

Edited by ThaHodgehound

she sent me juice too...

kitsune is actually the reason i am doing this.

she hooked me up with the condition that - when the time came - i would do the same if i was able.

well... here we are.

;)

Edited by Stirfry

Assuming we're supposed to avoid sharing our own sob-story, recent life-bumbin' testimony's,

i don't know... you may be the only person who can tell your story. if someone was i need and this unit would help them more than someone else, i would want to know that. ;)

sure, it's a "contest" of sorts, but my true intention is to help someone out, not to add to someone's already vast collection.

i would have never been helped out of someone didn't see a post where i can complaining about being broke and out of juice, lol.

alright so i guess i can nominate myself. i have had 3 passthroughs. The first one quit on me and so did the second one within 1 week on both of them! so i decided to make my own well that WAS working great. and now its not working. but oh well i can live without a passthrough it just takes so much time to charge batteries and what not.and im about to go to college and wont be able to buy any new devices. and i am mostly at the computer and i hardly ever leave the house. yes i have a marks mod but that is the only device i have i dont even have a starter kit anymore cause the charger wont work on it. so im left with a mark mod. dont get me wrong im not complaining but i just wish i had something else to vape on instead of just one thing. well thats my sob story read it or not. lol thanks for the contest! i always love the contests!!!

Well... I was supposed to keep it on the DL but yall know already anyway, since SOMEONE figured it out even tho i said he wanted to be anonymous, but Joe is wonderful, I'll nominate him with the others, he helped me in my time of need and it seems he's helped a lot of people in that way and heck, you just cant find people like that any more!!! Joe Joe hes our man!!

And Jolly. He is my RL friend, we met when we worked together. He has 2 kids he hardly ever gets to see, when he does work most of his money goes to the kids, most days I would buy lunches for him because he couldnt afford them himself. Also, he's a modder and has a great potential for it. He also has recently kicked a serious addiction, which had to be hard. He's doing great things for himself, but the world just keeps beating him down. If anyone I know would be in need, it would be him. He's one of my few friends I have IRL that didn't use me and then ignore me once he got what he wanted. He's weird, but he's got a pure heart and is a good friend to have :)

Edited by Roober

alright people, keep em coming. i will be ending the nomination round wednesday night / thursday morning to move on the the elimination round (haven't decided how that will work... but hopefully it will be the fun part, lol).

I'm posting/voting for FTJoe for the same reasons given as the others. He not only helps posters on the forum but he also helps IRL people with making the switch. He usually buys for newbies and it'd be great to see him get a nice 5v just for himself to enjoy.

And Jolly. He is my RL friend, we met when we worked together. He has 2 kids he hardly ever gets to see, when he does work most of his money goes to the kids, most days I would buy lunches for him because he couldnt afford them himself. Also, he's a modder and has a great potential for it. He also has recently kicked a serious addiction, which had to be hard. He's doing great things for himself, but the world just keeps beating him down. If anyone I know would be in need, it would be him. He's one of my few friends I have IRL that didn't use me and then ignore me once he got what he wanted. He's weird, but he's got a pure heart and is a good friend to have :)

you love me, you really love me! lol. anyways yeah i'm constantly broke but i haven't done anything for anyone really, other than responding to peoples posts. if it weren't for you i wouldn't even gave vaping a chance. so nominating you, also that juice you made that was maybe cheesecake was banging! i vaped that straight till it was gone. totally forgot about my grape watermelon strawberry-kiwi and thin-mint (the other one you made).

speaking of the kids they are back here with me till school starts back up, or until the ex goes back to FL.

anyways Roober, nominated for converting me, making me juice, teaching me the basics, and turning me into the mad scientist i am today. with out you i wouldn't be so close to global domination.

I nominate deathawaits87...because in RL, he's the one who got me into vaping and is my best friend. Sure, he's made very little reviews/posts but he's got a couple of PVs and his knowledge of anything e cig wise is very simple but informative for those who just can't understand the hardcore lingo (like myself). He has my vote because I really do owe him one for introducing me to vaping AND this site. He's given me juice, attys, even drags off his Joker because we're that close to each other. He watches out for me and I return the favor back to him tenfold!

If anything, he's pretty much the Joker card in this contest...he could stand a chance! :unworthy:

Edited by JagSol

Okay - I have to say I appreciate the mentions but, if I understand the rules correctly, I'd like my name withdrawn. I really do appreciate but something like this should go to someone else. So if you guys see this, please nominate someone else and again, thanx.

Stirfry - I assume they are still in as nominators or have I messed them up? Can I nominate all three because they are all so wonderful, nice and deserving? Bigjim, Roober and Uma!!!

i do not believe i said anything at all about "nominating only one". ;)

post away people. this part basically has no rules at all other than i would like some king of "reason"

...that means anything from a long story, to "because he/she is hot!". i don't give a f***... it's your nominees, so it's your reasons. lol.

have at it.

the more the merrier.

we still have at least 48 more hours of nomination time.

Edited by Stirfry

We can nominate more than 1?

In that case... I have to nominate everyone! Everyone has been so helpful to me and everyone and everyone has had their share of bad luck from unemployment to dead pv's.

Or... I can nominate SELF. You know, I really deserve this after the other day. There we were, in the car, when my daughter pointed past me and yelled "TICK!!!!".. just as I was lifting my ecig to my lips. I turned and looked out the window expecting to see some gigantic monster tick approaching us, but I didn't see a thing so I just gave her a strange look and shrugged it off. Once again, as I lifted my eGo, she screamed out "MOM!!! a TICK!!!" ... This time I asked her "What? Where?"... and proceeded to lift my eGo yet again. She grabbed my arm and yelled "THERE!!! On your ECIG!!!".... OMG, it was right on the mouthpiece of my eCig!! ::::shudders::::

Edited by Uma

In that case... I have to nominate everyone! Everyone has been so helpful to me and everyone and everyone has had their share of bad luck from unemployment to dead pv's.

Or... I can nominate SELF. You know, I really deserve this after the other day. There we were, in the car, when my daughter pointed past me and yelled "TICK!!!!".. just as I was lifting my ecig to my lips. I turned and looked out the window expecting to see some gigantic monster tick approaching us, but I didn't see a thing so I just gave her a strange look and shrugged it off. Once again, as I lifted my eGo, she screamed out "MOM!!! a TICK!!!" ... This time I asked her "What? Where?"... and proceeded to lift my eGo yet again. She grabbed my arm and yelled "THERE!!! On your ECIG!!!".... OMG, it was right on the mouthpiece of my eCig!! ::::shudders::::

May I please have some eye soap? With extra bleach?

I think my heart would just stop. YUCK!!!! Glad your daughter was there to warn you, could you imagine??? ICK!!!!!

And thank you guys for the nominations, I feel loved :DDDD but I still think Joe should be entered!!! Modesty is cute, but youre just as deserving as everyone else :D

The hubby, EJ, seconds the nomination for Joe :D or 4'ths, whatever. He also says "I want you to get it so you stfu about it" to me -.-

Edited by Roober