Pb Tobacco

Brian

Here's one that was mostly inspired by what I've learned from Dave.

I'll also show the flavor only mix/%.

TPA Peanut Butter - 63.2%

TPA Bittersweet Chocolate - 21.1%

TPA Marshmallow - 15.8%

One drop of FA Max/Boro Tobacco per each 1ml of flavor. You may want to go a little less and add a drop or 3 to suite your taste.

Here's how I actually mixed it last time:

TPA Peanut Butter - 3ml

TPA Bittersweet Chocolate - 1ml

TPA Marshmallow - 0.75ml

5 drops of FA Max/Boro.

I made 24mg and used 48% flavor (again - thanks Dave for that - works great at HV). After all was said and done, I added two more drops of max/boro. I used 48mg nic base that is 50% VG.

This has become my all day vape for the past two weeks. I switch between this and Kitsune's Tiramisu Coffee.

I can vouch for this recipe! It's what I've been vaping for a couple weeks primarily. Between kitsune's tiramisu coffee, Brian's PB Tobacco and my own Cinnamon Sunset, I'm all set for a while. DIY rules! Go Brian Go, :) thanks for posting this.

I think the only flavor I don't have is peanut butter--good thing I plan on doing some DIY shopping......

Sounds sooo yummy.

cinnamon will be my next try--have those flavors !!!

Just ordered some DV tiramisu--can't wait to try it. I always end back with the tiramisu...but love trying and rotating through new flavors.

Just ordered some DV tiramisu--can't wait to try it. I always end back with the tiramisu...but love trying and rotating through new flavors.

I'm thinking of trying a little Graham Cracker in the Tiramisu. Seems like that would be good.

ooooooh, graham cracker sounds really good with the tiramisu--if you try it, let me know what you think. Just ordered some English Toffee from DIY shack, want to try that with the tiramisu. The Loranns is good, just not quite right. might add graham cracker to next months DIY expenditures. soon enough I should have just about every flavor known or be able to create it with what I have.

has anybody tried creating smores yet???

Nana--just a drop or 2 of tobacco flavoring(to 5mls) adds a nice back ground flavor--really, really strong stuff. a very little goes a long way. I find if I don't add a little tobacco to most of my flavors they don't taste quite right for some reason.

My God, this stuff sounds sooo good! :dribble:

Too bad unemployment extensions were voted down, it's gonna be a while before I can dabble around again. DIY is a lotta fun!

Okay kitsune, I'll give it a try. I've stayed away from the tobacco just because I didn't want anything like smoking, but I don't think I have to worry about that any more.

What are your suggestions for the best tobacco flavorings?

I mostly prefer the milder tobacco--Flavourart Cowboy blend, Marlboro or mellow sunset. http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?cPath=34_39&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f When I say milder that is relative--they are still very strong. If you do decide to order Flavourart, Freedom smokes also carries vape wizard--its a citric acid that can be used to soften any sharp flavors. it really does work. http://freedomsmokeusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=251&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f

I have only used Flavourart for tobacco flavoring so not sure about any other makers.

In the beginning of my DIY adventures I would use the Marlboro or tobacco premixed as my base. I would get the 36mg and dilute (flavor and glycerine) to 18mg.

I think the only flavor I don't have is peanut butter--good thing I plan on doing some DIY shopping......

Sounds sooo yummy.

cinnamon will be my next try--have those flavors !!!

The DV tiramisu is really good! I bought a lot of it, and almost blown through that already...

The guy behind DV is really pretty amazing--

He creates very quality product. I can't wait to try it. I have several of his other concentrates and have never been disappointed.

I have no doubt I will be ordering more soon.

I mostly prefer the milder tobacco--Flavourart Cowboy blend, Marlboro or mellow sunset. http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?cPath=34_39&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f When I say milder that is relative--they are still very strong. If you do decide to order Flavourart, Freedom smokes also carries vape wizard--its a citric acid that can be used to soften any sharp flavors. it really does work. http://freedomsmokeusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=251&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f

I have only used Flavourart for tobacco flavoring so not sure about any other makers.

In the beginning of my DIY adventures I would use the Marlboro or tobacco premixed as my base. I would get the 36mg and dilute (flavor and glycerine) to 18mg.

Thanks. I may have to give them a try.