Site Update!!!

I just wanted to point out to everyone (in case you didn't see the Announcement Chris made) that the site will be under "construction" and closed on the night of Tuesday May 26th, and some of Wednesday the 27th. There are going to be some very cool and exciting new changes coming!

If you have any questions or concerns please post about it (preferably before the update starts to occur :D ).

I just wanted to point out to everyone (in case you didn't see the Announcement Chris made) that the site will be under "construction" and closed on the night of Tuesday May 26th, and some of Wednesday the 27th. There are going to be some very cool and exciting new changes coming!

If you have any questions or concerns please post about it (preferably before the update starts to occur :D ).

Always look forward to what you all do. Just not happy about the don time. I'm patient though, you guys always come thru....

You know I'm having issues with IE8 as well. Runs weird on my machine. Total POS that's for sure. I also had some resolution issues with it. It would show 1024x768 in tabs, even though I have a resolution of 1280, managed to fix it as it was some stupid DPI issue but still. Most webmaster wish IE would just die already

I'm using Avant Browser, in 1680x1050 res, everything from what i can tell is working great. btw avant browser is the BEST web browser in my opinion, simple, looks good, nice layout. If yer sick of IE or firefox, check it out, ive been using it for 6 years? i think

one thing i forgot to mention, id like to see the pinned posts seperated like they used to be. its just a lil confusing when im lookin for the latest post. they just kinda blend in now.

yeah its not like, completely urgent. just something to keep in mind when all the technical bugs are completely fixed. It is only astethic. But i havent had any tech issues so far, so im still likin the new look