All Time Favorite E-Liquid?

Hey guys,

So I've been getting sick and tired of buying e-liquid that I don't like and end up throwing out. I'm looking for those all day vapes that taste good no matter what!

So post your one all time FAVORITE e-liquid you've ever had, where you got it, and why it's your top favorite. I'll go first :D

My favorite e-liquid of all time has got to be SpiceBacco from Nhalers HV Octane line. Its difficult to explain this tobacco flavor, but it's like an herbal tobacco flavor. It's so good that I always make sure I have extra bottles before running out!

What's yours? :jump:

well for right now(untill i get torque 56 from www..com)it will be any RY4 variant. i can vape them all day and i cant ever vape anything for one day straight so my other vape that i vape doing the day would be colada from VT i dont have any right now but i love that stuff. i also have a video on here of my all day vapes. lol

Dulcis or any of the RY4 juices, just like that type of flavor! That's my all day vape as far as bought juices are concerned.

When it comes to home made, I've only tried some kitsune sent me. They were all good and very flavorful, BUT.....

Kitsunes fruit mix is the bomb! Tastes kinda like the orange juice mixes you but at the grocery store. Orange,pinapple,mango.....orange strawberry banana, etc. THANKS LISA!!!!! :D

I think I might have a taste bud problem. I have tried various flavors thus far and while I can smell them from the bottle to get their intended smell, when I vape them, I'm barely getting any taste of that flavor. Is that normal or did years of smoking mess with my tasters? I do have allergies that mess with my sinuses so maybe that has something to do with it too. I read that people on here love this and that flavor and I wish I could taste them more like I think you all are.

Don't get me wrong, I get a hint of flavor and some are more harsh than others.

Anyone else not really get much taste? Or is the subtle hint of flavor I'm getting, normal.

It's probably from the smoking. I was like that in the beginning. The sinus problem could be affecting it too. A LOT of the flavors taste way different than they smell in the bottle. Mine got better after a month or so. Keep trying til u find one you LOVE!!! hee hee

It's probably from the smoking. I was like that in the beginning. The sinus problem could be affecting it too. A LOT of the flavors taste way different than they smell in the bottle. Mine got better after a month or so. Keep trying til u find one you LOVE!!! hee hee

Oh good, maybe it's gonna get better then. I'm hoping. I do taste my food alot more now, which I love. Thanks

Yeah, it'll get better over time, don't worry about it. Just keep trying lots of flavors and eventually you can begin to DIY your own and bump the flavor percent for more punch. :)

My all-time fave is 555, and I'm just outta luck because I can't find a strong enough 555 flavoring to mix to my own taste. Sigh. Maybe someday eh?

The truth is, I haven't bought any premixed e-liquid in months; been mixing my own and have a few recipes that I really like. Kitsune's Tiramisu Coffee is great, and Brian's PB/Tobacco mix is outta this world too. My own Cinnamon Sunset is the one I alternate on a daily basis with the other two. If you folks haven't tried DIY, it's highly recommended, particularly for you high voltage gonzos. ;) We need more people to publish their recipes in the DIY section! I've really been into tobacco recipes again lately.

I think I might have a taste bud problem. I have tried various flavors thus far and while I can smell them from the bottle to get their intended smell, when I vape them, I'm barely getting any taste of that flavor. Is that normal or did years of smoking mess with my tasters? I do have allergies that mess with my sinuses so maybe that has something to do with it too. I read that people on here love this and that flavor and I wish I could taste them more like I think you all are.

Don't get me wrong, I get a hint of flavor and some are more harsh than others.

Anyone else not really get much taste? Or is the subtle hint of flavor I'm getting, normal.

I don't want to bring you down, but I really can't taste pre-made juices at all. I get hints of flavor with some, but never much at all. And I haven't smoked in...9 months today! Wow! Anyway, I had to get flavorings to boost the flavors of the juices I was buying, then I just went to DIY. There are even some flavorings that I can't taste, but so far I've had really good luck with the Lorann's flavorings. I just have to use a LOT of them to get the flavor.

I'm like you in that I can smell them just fine, but the taste just doesn't come through. I can also taste food a lot better than I could when I was smoking, so I know my taste buds are better than they were. They just don't seem to work so well with the vaping. I've never minded too much because I enjoy vaping so much more than I ever enjoyed smoking. It bothered me a bit when I would hear everyone talking about the wonderful flavors they were tasting though, so it's nice that now I can finally taste what I make. I just don't get to experience the same flavors everyone else brags about.

Sorry, I somehow missed your post. You really aren't alone in this. Nana said it all.

I too add flavoring to all my premixed flavors or just straight DIY. I need lots of flavor for it to taste the way I want.

The only nicotine flavors that have been strong enough are from Mrs. T's Bakery http://www.mstsbakery.com/. They are more than strong enough to use as DIY flavoring when mixing and matching liquids.

I love adding flavors and creating new and interesting blends.

Atomic Cinnacide or Geoff's Blend from Tasty Vapor for all day vapes. When my taste buds need a break, I switch to a custom mix of 60% Orange / 30% Pineapple / 10% Lime (also from TV). It's a great summertime flavor!