Intense Cravings For Tobacco Cigs?

cicely

I have been struggling with the same issue for a few weeks. My cravings are the worst when I'm out with other smokers or when I'm working. I actually enjoyed getting up from my desk to go smoke with co-workers. As of right now I haven't smoked an analog since yesterday morning, haven't even really vaped that much unless I get a serious craving. Best of luck to all who still have cravings that they will eventually pass. Keep on vaping!

I'm the same way, when my buddies come over to drink I always end up bummin a couple analogs from them and I've had a couple with one of my co-workers after work. But when I'm by myself drinkin or just chillin and vaping I don't even think about analogs. It's just the mind playin tricks!

Here's a trick that works for me. A flavorful ejuice like RY4 and apple or cinnamon roll and Dulcis or ... cheesecake and 555 .... makes a regular cigarette taste even MORE gross. The regular tobacco flavors like Marbo/ Jeff's blend, tobacco, etc.. are too similiar to an analog and the analog doesn't taste near as gross in comparison. Tweak up your flavor palette, try some Blueberry bubblegum or wafflejuice ... get that palette drooling for more good stuff. Use your tobacco flavor ejucie for "tobacco craving" times. The better the ejuice flavors are (and estranged from real tobacco flavor), the grosser the analogs taste.

just sayin'...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Cicely, You are in very good company on this issue.

how long have you been vaping??

I found it took a good couple weeks for my body to get rid of the craving for all the misc chemicals found in cigarettes--Nicotine is only a small part of the chemicals present in a cigarette.

We all know how tough the psycological part of not smoking is--others wise, most of us would have quit long ago.

1. As already said, vape until the craving passes. some people do use a higher nicotine liquid in the mornings and evenings--Using a higher nic level is in no way a set back--our bodies/brains crave higer nicotine at certain times--kinda like when we would just smoke more than normal.

2. Have a cigarette if that is what you really need--don't be hard on yourself about it. when we push our selves too hard to not smoke--it makes you want a smoke even more--the anxiety increases etc, etc. Just let vaping take over naturally. We have many members that still smoke now and again--it really is OK. Just think about all the cigarettes you are not smoking......

You are doing great by finding such a great community and a product that is life changing. Just relax and enjoy !!!!

Hi Cicely,

I have had these same problems, but I am approaching it as a process. When I first started vaping, it was just not the same to me, but I cut my analog intake down from a carton a week to a carton every two weeks pretty quickly. Now I have gotten in more of a rythem and I am down to less than a pack a week of analogs. After a while, the analogs start tasting crappy, and sometimes I just do it to do it. I refuse to beat myself up for 2 or 3 analogs in a days time as I am already saving loads of money and feel much better. It also helps me to vape with some friends that I turned on to vaping and my wife (who has never been a smoker) even though the friends still smoke regularly. Change is hard and you have to make the change something that you don't resent or it won't stick. It is just like if you are using analogs and you switch brands. Occasionally you mightbuy and smoke the old brand for a little while, but eventually you won't even think about the old brand. This is the same thing.