Just got my Yeti 510 today!

Sheila5561

• 2 weeks later...

I've had mine for a week and I still think it's the best e-cig on the market right now.

Welcome to the Yeti Club!

it is a good model indeed. now if only the batteries would last a bit longer and the atomizer replacements be a tad cheaper then we;d have a winner.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I just recieved my Yeti 510 today. I got it because of all the talk about it being the best. I bought it from http://www.electronicstix.com/v2/index.php it was on sale for 47.95 and I just went back on today to get another one for my husband and it is now 54.95....Damn! Oh well still worth every penny!

Hey Sheila. It seems to me from all my research thus far (as in, when a number of people say such-and-such is their favorite, then okay, that's for me) I want to get the Yeti 510. So I was all ready to order, but they're out of stock on electronicstix, the Yeti 510's that look like regular cigs, that is. Is that what you got, or the pen style?

Well, it's fun to study up...but I can't wait to get going with this!

kathy

Hey Sheila. It seems to me from all my research thus far (as in, when a number of people say such-and-such is their favorite, then okay, that's for me) I want to get the Yeti 510. So I was all ready to order, but they're out of stock on electronicstix, the Yeti 510's that look like regular cigs, that is. Is that what you got, or the pen style?

Well, it's fun to study up...but I can't wait to get going with this!

kathy

The Yeti510 is the same has the Joye510.

here is the joy

tn_joye510.jpg

and here is the Penstyle

19052009023.jpg

Both are great models, The pensyle has long battery life, the Joye has short battery life. Both create about the same amount of Vapor :)

i got mine yesterday. ordered after reading how much every one loves the amount of vapor they produce. the only bad things i have read are the battery life so im thinking after one of the batteries die ill make a battery box mod for it! probably should make one anyway but dont wanna rip apart a good batt.

I have had my joye 510 for 6 days now and I love it. It gives me the vapor and the feel of smoking a cigarette. my friend has he m401 and I like it a lot but wanted to get more vapor with each pull. I have enjoyed my joye 510 so much i have showed it to all my smoking friends and they all couldn't believe that it felt just like smoking a cigarette minus the chemicals, I think I have changed the views of most of my smoking friends. I think I have gotten a few switching already. The joye 510 truly is the best out there in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a 510 from Janty a few weeks back, I've decided its so good I bought another complete kit. I was gonna look for something different to try but I've decided not to bother. Compared to the other stuff I've tried, I reckon its about the closest you'll get to a tobacco cigarette. Good whack going down, nice warm vapour.