New Contest?

Already guys so the last contest of course was "who could create the best ecig video/picture"

Now I would like some ideas from you guys for the next contest. Anything you can come up with. Let's try and make it easy for everyone to join in.

I was also thinking that perhaps on the next contest the members could vote for the winner. The only issue with that is we have a small member base and I have no doubt you will vote for yourself ;)

Anyway post below and let me hear your ideas.

I think you should have a "homemade" contest. Whoever has the best homemade ecig parts or accesories with the best functionality. Like cases, usb passthroughs, batteries, liquid, or whatever is useful to our e-cigs. And u should give away like a penstyle or a 510. But the user voting could be a good idea. And even if you do vote for yourself, it's only one vote and most ppl will vote for themselves anyway, so its pretty much a guaranteed one vote. But it would be a very open contest, like, just anything homemade for ecigs at all. You could judge on appearance, functionality, ingenuity, and stuff like that. And I'm pretty sure that almost every1 has at least something homemade for their ecig. It's hard to resist when you have something like an empty glasses case lying around to make a case mod.

How about a "whoever comes up with the best contest idea" contest?

:D

Funny, Bob but, I don't think were going to do that one :D . We want to have more contests though, and would love to know what you guys are thinking or can think of. So please, let us know what you're thinking. B)

Edited by Sean

I was just thinking about what a great sense of humor there seems to be with the members here in this forum. How about you pick out some of the funny one-liners and people have to guess who said it and for extra points which thread it was in.

Can everyone who is having issues please go back to the main page of the site. I have create a problem reporting forum at the top of the board.

Please start a new topic and report ANY issues.

Vacker can you also create a new topic in the reporting area so we can get everything fixed. Thanks :)

I was just thinking about what a great sense of humor there seems to be with the members here in this forum. How about you pick out some of the funny one-liners and people have to guess who said it and for extra points which thread it was in.

I like that... cause I can't video.... :rolleyes: