Legal Vaping

I've been out of the news loop for a while but I just got done talking to the Smoking Everywhere guy at my local mall he says that vaping will be made legal, by the FDA, within the next 2 weeks.

He gave me some line saying that they have all kinds of lawyers working on this case.

Is there any truth to this?

Amazing the lengths they'll go to when talking someone into buying their product. Unfortunately it's just this type of irresponsible behavior that reflects badly on us all when it comes to light.

For the record, to my knowledge vaping is not illegal anywhere. They are subject to the non-smoking bans in some areas though, such as our local university which specifically calls out e-cigs in their non-smoking policy until such time as the FDA settles the issue once and for all.

Its not illegal anywhere. My dad is a high up manager for the biggest east coast airline (sorry for being so vague) and he is pushing to let e-cigs be used on airplanes and to even sell them to customers in flight. There's no way he could do this if it was illegal.