Got My Pif!

I got a very pleasant surprise this afternoon! AFTER checking the tracking # today on my DSE 905 I got from Martin...aka Ecig, it stated it was STILL in NY ICS !!!! About 5 pm the mailman came knockin!!!! It was here!!!1 I FINALLY got it!!1 And the batteries were charged!!

It came with 14500's....2 of them!!! I have not put it down!!! I'm going to video chat now to show it off!!! :thumbsup:

I big Thank You once again to Martin!!!!! You rock dood!!!!!!!!!!

What a very nice treat !!!

Way to go Martin (Ecig)--you have made Hodge a very happy hound indeed.

I really do like my DSE905, nice piece of equipment. Just don't give yourself nicotine poisoning !!!!

Happy vaping !!thumbsup.gif

I just love to check my mailbox and find my orders in there. It's so exciting. Most, almost all, of my orders I can predict the day it is going to come. Usually on the 3rd day. I give alot of credit to the suppliers who send out the orders so quickly and to the mailmen who deliver. Rain, sleet or snow.

I just love to check my mailbox and find my orders in there. It's so exciting. Most, almost all, of my orders I can predict the day it is going to come. Usually on the 3rd day. I give alot of credit to the suppliers who send out the orders so quickly and to the mailmen who deliver. Rain, sleet or snow.

I say we send them all a Christmas Card (or whatever holiday they celebrate)

I got a very pleasant surprise this afternoon! AFTER checking the tracking # today on my DSE 905 I got from Martin...aka Ecig, it stated it was STILL in NY ICS !!!! About 5 pm the mailman came knockin!!!! It was here!!!1 I FINALLY got it!!1 And the batteries were charged!!

It came with 14500's....2 of them!!! I have not put it down!!! I'm going to video chat now to show it off!!! :thumbsup:

I big Thank You once again to Martin!!!!! You rock dood!!!!!!!!!!

It's my pleasure and I'm glad you enjoy it just reading your reaction makes we want to Fay it Forward again and yes I agree it really is a nice PV still use my original one every now and then and never had any problems with it. May you get many hours of happy vaping out of it.

Regards

Martin

*cries* Weh, not fair

I really want mah Ego to be here. Still, congrats that ya got it! Did ya friend like his new ecig as well

Edited by JagSol

YES! He did! I even PIF'ed some of the juice I got from BigJims PIF to him and another flying buddy! I have the stuff for my First PIF contest ready and am trying to decide what kind of contest to do. It's not a lot but some newbie would love to have some of this stuff! :D

Glad you are finally making a nice collection. PIF really does help those that are starting out. we all know how expensive it is in the beginning.

I do like my DSE 905, I usually rotate it in now and again. Have been using my ego's most of the time. I can't wait to try my box mod--hoping the postal service will decide to deliver it today, however, I won't get home until saturday. something fun to come home to. Huge thanks to the BoxModMan (Alan).

Have fun Hodge !!