Atty Problems With Vppt

So I just bought some new atty's, but they seem to have been messed up from installing them on my VPPT. The 510 adapter seemed to have pushed the battery connection up and I can't push it back down. There is no flow of energy because of that. I tried another one but stopped just as it encountered a slight resistance. I've tightened down all my older ones without this problem but these new ones mess up.

Edited by Arakizuki

That is a common problem ,you should be able to wedge a paper clip or something similar into the opening (not tooo deep might knock the wire off the center connecter ) and jiggle the connector back down.

The adapter can also push down the center pole on the PT. I've heard you can raise the center pole gently with a paper clip, but you may want to contact vaprlife.

I experienced the exact same problem with my VP/PT when I first got it and with the advice given so far, you should have no trouble fixing it. It worked like a charm on mine. :)

When I had that problem with my VP2, Chris give me a very good description of exactly what to look for.

here it is:

"Take a look at the fitting where the atomizer attaches. Now look at it from above. You will notice a "circle within a circle." That middle piece (it has a hole in it) is the center pole. It provides positive power to the unit.

Now, look on the side of the fitting until you come across a little hole about the width of a paper clip (hint hint - go get a paper clip) inside THAT hole you will notice a hole in the center pole. Simply insert the paper clip and raise the center pole until it's flush with the outside of the fitting (which by the way is the negative)

NOW give it a try and see if it's working again. Be very gentle when doing this. There is a wire under the center poll you don't want to snap it off. Just go slow . "

Good luck, hope this works for your pt.

Thanks everyone, I figured it would be an easy fix but I don't have a paper clip or needle on hand right now. (I don't know why, lol) but I will try to fix it tomorrow. I just kinda freaked out when it wasn't working so I figured i'd make sure its a normal problem.