How Many Models Are Out There?

vapenazi

I was wondering if anyone knew how many different models are out there. I still get confused. 501,510,801,808,810,901????.

there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the chineese model numbers. one company may call a model a 510, and another may call it a rk90d. I have also found that the same models may come with different batteries in them. anyone else run into this?....ok I guess that was several questions.

The most important is the popular models - the rest are pretty much just copying the popular models.

Joye 510 (This model receives the most knock offs, eveything from True 510 to just 510)

Joye eGo (This is now starting to receive knock offs)

DSE 901 (This was created by Silabo and probably the only good model they made)

Those are your 3 big ones right there. There is also the 801 (also made by Silabo) and the 302 (made by Joye Tech) These are Penstyle atomizers. They used to be used on a Pentyle model (the first electronic cigarette ever released) but the atomizers are only used on custom mods these days.

I still use 801 batteries,but you are right those are the ones to consider buying and perhaps the KR808.All the rest are either compatible with those listed or ones that make you a slave to a single vendor.

keeping all the models straight can be confusing, but like Chris said--Most are based on the big 3. Over time they all begin to make some sort of sense.

keeping all the models straight can be confusing, but like Chris said--Most are based on the big 3. Over time they all begin to make some sort of sense.

thanks guys, I had fallen victim to knockoffs myself. I realized it when the thing went dead after 5 puffs. for the hell of it I took it apart and found the battery was only half the size as the same model I got from another company.

The trick is find a reliable company that guarantees their products (at least for a 14-30 days). I rely on the forum for advice on models and companies. VT really does have a nice list of suppliers.

I finally bought an Ego and love it !!! The battery life is great (compared to the 510). someday I will actually cut down on my spending !!!

Happy vaping