Halocigs.com Freedom Juice

I have to agree that Halo has it going on. Thier juices are quality and their website is pleasing to the eyes. My orders have all arrived to me in 2 or 3 days and have not been dissapointed yet. I haven't had Fredom juice since February(because I've been sucking down bottles of Tourque 56) and now I want some more. I have several different flavors from Halo and they all kick but. Great job on the review, Storm.

I recently got a batch of halo Freedom juice, and I have not been impressed. It has a really bizarre taste to me, almost mediciney for a lack of a better word. I'm wondering if I maybe just got a bad batch or something. It just leaves this really strange aftertaste. I don't know, maybe I just need to adjust and maybe I'm just spoiled from all the VT Dulcis and Exotic Tobacco (tobacco flavors are still my favorite), but it just has a strange quality to it that is unlike anything I've vaped. The bottle mine came in smells like rubber cement. I'm wondering if I should put some into a different bottle and let it sit for awhile. Any thoughts?

I recently got a batch of halo Freedom juice, and I have not been impressed. It has a really bizarre taste to me, almost mediciney for a lack of a better word. I'm wondering if I maybe just got a bad batch or something. It just leaves this really strange aftertaste. I don't know, maybe I just need to adjust and maybe I'm just spoiled from all the VT Dulcis and Exotic Tobacco (tobacco flavors are still my favorite), but it just has a strange quality to it that is unlike anything I've vaped. The bottle mine came in smells like rubber cement. I'm wondering if I should put some into a different bottle and let it sit for awhile. Any thoughts?

Im sure it is possible that you got a bad batch, or even had the batch sit in the heat too long. I love this stuff, and it leaves an amazing aftertaste. Halo is definitely high quality ejuice. I would say try it again, or I can send you some.

Im sure it is possible that you got a bad batch, or even had the batch sit in the heat too long. I love this stuff, and it leaves an amazing aftertaste. Halo is definitely high quality ejuice. I would say try it again, or I can send you some.

I'm thinking it might be sun exposure, I just poured some into a recently finished VT Exotic Tobacco and its got a darker sort of reddish-brown color to it than I wouldve expected, kinda similar to the very last bit of another tobacco vape I had a while back that darkened and got discolored when I left it on a sunny part of my car once. I'll have to give them another chance.

I'm thinking it might be sun exposure, I just poured some into a recently finished VT Exotic Tobacco and its got a darker sort of reddish-brown color to it than I wouldve expected, kinda similar to the very last bit of another tobacco vape I had a while back that darkened and got discolored when I left it on a sunny part of my car once. I'll have to give them another chance.

You got it right, leaving it in your car will bake the juice, and spoil it. I always take my juice with me were ever I go to eliminate that. Good luck in what you decide. I recommend trying the torque 56, and smooth 8. I will have reviews on both of these in the next few weeks.

Storm

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines