Has anyone tried the blu cigs?

Sheila5561

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the e-cigs from blucigs.com it looks so awesome! it has a hard plastic case that looks like a traditional cigarette pack that charges your battery up to 6 times on the go. I really want one and was wondering what you guys think.

Thanks!

Sheila

That model looks to be a super mini, but from what manufacture... there is no way to tell unless I have a model number. I can tell you the site looks good and the prices look right.

I may an order with them if they don't send sample kits out and perhaps get them certified. Site looks sexy as well.

I agree it does look like a super mini BUT and of course if you know there is ALWAYS a but

I have never seen a charging case for the super mini, and particularly that it is so inexpensive.

Edited by Vacker1229

I agree with every1, everything looks legit. Just dont buy the carts. Cartridges are always ridiculously overpriced but this place is definitely a lil bit more pricey. Just get the liquid. I'd recommend electronicstix.com for their 30 ml bottles. Theyre only like $20 now so get em while u can.

• 2 weeks later...

That model looks to be a super mini, but from what manufacture... there is no way to tell unless I have a model number. I can tell you the site looks good and the prices look right.

I may an order with them if they don't send sample kits out and perhaps get them certified. Site looks sexy as well.

jieshibao makes them. their starter kit does look pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

i was wanting one as well but read alot of posts about them being on back order and having trouble getting them out to people. so if you do order be prepared to wait awhile to get it!

EDIT: if you really like the that little charging pack, they make them for the 510 if you have one. i think it was widowsbeadwork that had them for like $30 bucks.

Edited by mustk1ll20

• 3 weeks later...

i have the BLUCIGs, i got that as my start into the world of digital smoking. the concept is pretty cool, the reality not so much. the smokes are the same size as a regular cigarette, i think people call them "mini's". you can get one or two decent size hits before you have to put it down, otherwise you get a lot of week-*** hits. the carts flavors are ok. tobacco is a little sweet, very tastey. i dont smoke menthol so i cant review that one. the cherry tastes like cough syrup, the coffee tastes like ***, and the vanilla is pretty good (the best of the five). BLU doesnt recamend refilling their carts, but you can without worry.

the coolest part od BLU is the charger pack. same size as a regular pack of squares, holds 1 BLU esmoke, 1 battery that screws in and charges while you smoke, and 5 carts. the starter kit comes with a wall charger and a usb charger.

replacement parts are cheap.

overall....im using this as my backup set, while more parts come in for my penstyle. travel set for those long flights over the ocean without disturbing the people around me.

on a scale of 1-5, i would give this product a 3. just because the portable charger is really cool.

ha ha love the review "coffee tastes like ***" now that's an honest review.

The coffee from Dietsmokes is pretty good, so is the coffee from Johnson Creek.

Glad to hear an update on blu as they have been posting on my Youtube account as well as here on the board, getting a little irritating. (social marketing)

blucigs were going to be my first ecig buy buy after researching for a while i decide i didn't want something i'd have to wait 3-5 weeks to have in my hand. I went for the joye 510 from arno instead which should be here in 3 days. can't wait! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i was wanting one as well but read alot of posts about them being on back order and having trouble getting them out to people. so if you do order be prepared to wait awhile to get it!

EDIT: if you really like the that little charging pack, they make them for the 510 if you have one. i think it was widowsbeadwork that had them for like $30 bucks.

Sorry to make my first post a bummer but my SO got the starter kit with the charging pack, was real thrilled with it but after 2 weeks, the batteries crapped out and wouldn't take a charge from the pack or the wall charger. Real disappointment and a surprise. It was on special yes but one would expect to get more than 2 weeks use for $59.

Sorry to make my first post a bummer but my SO got the starter kit with the charging pack, was real thrilled with it but after 2 weeks, the batteries crapped out and wouldn't take a charge from the pack or the wall charger. Real disappointment and a surprise. It was on special yes but one would expect to get more than 2 weeks use for $59.

On your 510? Wow I've had my batteries for about 6 weeks now give or take, and they all work great. Where did you purchase your ecig from?

On your 510? Wow I've had my batteries for about 6 weeks now give or take, and they all work great. Where did you purchase your ecig from?

I was talking about the blu cig. My SO got the starter kit with plastic charger pack, 2 batteries, USB charger and wall charger. One atomizer was DOA and even though the batteries sure seemed like they were holding up they both crapped out after two weeks of vaping and repeated charges. Delivery time was a month as well. Even gave them an allowance for getting so many orders they couldn't keep up, overall the whole experience was a very disappointing one.

Sorry I answer so many posts I forgot where I"m at. That's to bad, a month for delivery is a LONG time. Most suppliers will get it out and to your house in less the a week or so. Understandable I suppose, but they DOA is no good.

I have tried the Blucigs. It took almost 3 weeks to receive my order. I was not impressed. They were my first try at vaporizing. They are very small and yes the recharge pack was nice, but not worth it in the long run.

They don't delivery much vapor and I had problems with the atomizers. The juice had very little flavor. They have a 30 day money back guarantee so your not risking anything to order. I have returned mine and am now waiting for the refund.

I tried another one call Greensmokes. Zero flavor, very expensive. Good vapor, but you really had to hit the thing. Talk about headache. My throat was sore for a couple of days after using only that one. They also had a money back guarantee so that ones going back very soon. Also atomizer and cartridge combined so no refilling.

I have now ordered the Joye510. Should be here today or tomorrow. Can't wait after reading all the wonderful reviews.