Choosing E-Fluid Suppliers

As my sig indicates, I am new to vaporing. I have been doing a little research, but you know what they say "assumption" is the mother of, so I wanted to ask here just be sure I am not misunderstanding something. Assuming you are using a cartomizer that is compatible with the E-Cig unit you are using, are the juices pretty much universal or should you stick to juices from the same supplier as your e-cig for best results? I am very happy with the unit I have, but his selection of juices is not as varied as I have seen other places.

On the same lines, I have heard that some of the juice suppliers use questionable ingredients in some of their juices. Are there any recommended suppliers that tend to offer high quality juices and, on the same note, any in particular that should be avoided?

I would stick with any one of the prefered suppliers on this forum.You don't need to stick with any one juice try them all until you find what you like.I would sugest Vapor Talk Dulcis and Sweet Dawn.

Some suppliers would like you to believe that you should only use thier juice, but it's just not true.

For me, the juice from the VT store is my favorite. The VT Tobacco is my all day vape, and Sweet Dawn if my second favorite. You'll find many here are big Dulcis fans. I like it too, but it's a little to sweet for me to vape often.

Wordup also has good juice and he offers a really good deal on a 5ml sample pack. You can pick 5 flavors for $21 and they come in 5ml bottles. He has a lot of flavors to choose from and you can pick the strength. You can also pick any juice in PG, VG, or a mix. This is a good way to get an idea of what you like without spending a lot and wasting a lot of juice.

As for suppliers to avoid... well, taste is subjective, so I'll stay away from that. :)

BTW - welcome to Vapor Talk!

Edited by Brian

Loaded question. This is where you will find so many opinions it'll drive you crazy. If you search the forum for pack or sample you'll find some options. I usually point folks to wordup because they have nice sample pack options.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/e-lquid-Variety-Pack-e-lquid-Variety-Pack.htm

Many who are traditional tobacco have trouble with finding the right one so they go off the reservation, grape soda, chocolate marshmallow, etc.

I was menthol and my search continues for the perfect menthol. Right now I combine two juices in the store here at VaporTalk, mentha and dulcis. Juices here are fantastic and they have a sampler as well.

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/VT-Collection-E-Liquid-Sample-Pack-10ml.html

Others will chime in with their opinions, you wil be well armed.

there are so many juice suppliers out there its just ridiculous. I cant really choose just one. but yes the sweet dawn here from vaportalk is amazing. there are alot more other sites out there too. im pretty sure on this forum there is a section on juice reviews and you can find a lot of info there. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/187-e-liquid-video-reviews/

Congratulations on making the switch!!

Greetings and salutations to the VT Forums!!

Juice selection is such a personal preference!! I will agree with the rest of the replies by sticking with the suppliers recommended on the site. There are as many juice flavors as there are flavors in the world!! Figuring out the perfect flavor for you is an undertaking!! Sample packs are the way to go if they are available and in your price range!! :thumbsup:

Happy Vaping!!

I'm another big fan of Vapor Talk juices, With that being said, Arno at awesomevapor.com also has some good liquid and I think he still includes a 3ml sample with each 15ml bottle purchased. Like most will tell you, taste is subjective so it's kinda hit and miss in picking out flavors. Good luck and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Awesome Vapors also sells sample sizes. That's a really good way to because then you don't invest a lot only to find out you don't like them. Otherwise, order the smallest bottles they have to try them out. Once you find some you like, it's better to order the biggest bottle they have for the greatest savings - plus you'll want to have as much juice on hand as possible so you don't ever run out and have to resort back to cigarettes while you wait on some juice to come in the mail.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.

As one new to vaping, I would recommend this:

1. Use the vendors listed on this site. This is critical. I have ordered from almost (-2) all of them and you will get great customer service and timely delivery.

2. The sampler packs are a great way to go. You pick the samples, some you'll love, others not so much. But, you're only out 5ml, but informed.

I would concentrate on an all day vape flavor first before searching for the "just for giggles" flavors. JMO. Best regards.

Just my two cents worth. RY4 is worth a try. Additionally, caramel, cream, cappucino, and I cant wait to order some Sweet Caroline. Dulcis is a very, very popular vape around this site. Sounds killer. Obviously, I'm not a fruity flavor guy.

So many flavors...so little time. You have to decide if you want fruit, beverage, or some kind of tobacco flavor first, then go from there. Flavor is different for everyone and what one person loves another will say it tastes like crap. So it's your taste buds that will make the choice.

You can't go wrong with the VT store juices. They are all really great tasting and you may find just what you're looking for there. But there are a crap load of vendors out there, and most of them carry the same flavors, just some are a little better than others. I don't envy you starting out your quest for the perfect juice. I myself am still looking, although I have found many I like. And I'm sure in time you will have your favorites too.

Good luck and happy vaping and welcome to the forum.

One I would add to those mentioned is My Freedom Smokes. I've done a lot of business with them, and always received excellent service and products. They also sell sample packs, which I think is a good option. Like many early vapors you might be thinking along the lines of tobacco flavors and that's fine - I've come full circle back to tobacco, personally. But keep an open mind for all kinds of stuff; you'll find you can vape anything you can taste, which is a world of selection. Maybe too much? My invoice collection suggests that might be true. :)

Welcome to VT! We're glad you're here.