Carto Filling - Lazy Method

FTJoe

So I got some low res cartos from provape. Took small condom and cap off mouth piece, and the small translucent piece inside out also. Left battery side condom on. I just started pouring the juice into the top. I'm doing this because no matter how careful I am slanting and shaking, and blowing out the hole, I seem to get juiced for the first several draws. This seems so much easier. Plus I think for better or worse, this material is more absorbent. I also need to make this easy for a few other people I'm starting up (I'm hoping the ego and low res carto will be almost perfect). Also, have the V4L cartos on an adapter, nice, but not a lot of vapor as an LR atty puts out.

I guess I should have checked the number of drops, it's taking an insane amount of juice. I keep checking to make sure there isn't a stream of juice on the counter. Ooops - letting it sit now. I promised myself to do a quick check to make sure the carto is working before juicing. Fingers crossed!!

Edited by FTJoe

These are unbelievable. Going to give it a while and see how long the juice lasts. But I can actually puff it like I would a cig and inhale it. Flavor seems to get a little lost with the heat, going to try some straight mentha, this is a mentha/dulcis mix. I'll report back in the review section.

Have you tried a drip tip? I think I was just lucky on my first few and did start getting juiced a lot, but since I've been using a drip tip on it... no more problems. I'm using them on the Joker, so a drip tip was needed anyway to keep from getting burned.

Yea - I always have the drip tip on...you're using regular cartos on the joker though, right? These are true low resistance, 1.8. Man - put it on a mega 510 batt, still a punch in the face. I love LR attys on an ego, these are too much though I think.

Yep, regular 2.8 ohm. I reckon I need to give the LR attys another try one of these days. Which ones do you like? The first two I got had such a horrible taste I couldn't take it.

I was still using the first ones I got from nhaler, nice easy draw, got some more and the draw was tighter so I shopped around. VT were good, right now working on one from TW, fine as well (except for the draw). I haven't lost one yet though I think I stupidly donated one of the looser draw ones before realizing it was something special. Based on what I hear from other folks, many like the tight draw so apparently perfect for me is too loose for others.

I don't think I can take this. I think the issue is the juice just can't get down there quick enough. I like the middle resistance V4L ones but the 901 makes it tough for me to share. The best is still a low res and dripping. Darn.