Just Got My Starter Kit Today

LoriHNC

Hello everyone. My name is Lori and I am about to become an ecig user and hopefully never again go back to tox sticks (cigarettes).

I purchased a joye510 Manual starter kit which came today. I have been doing alot of reading but I'm still unclear on some things. I would appreciate your help and advice.

I put an ecig together and attempted to "prime it" as it suggested I do. It had an awful taste so after reading, it suggested I add 2-3 drops of eliquid. I did so and then took like 2 drags. Wow, I'm dizzy. Does this effect go away? Am I doing something wrong? I must say, I love the operation of this thing already, but I don't want to be dizzy all the time either.

My kit came with a bottle of clear liquid which says h20 and VG. Does this need to be added periodically? If so, when?

How often should I need to add eliquid?

How long should I expect the battery to last?

Should I charge the battery overnight on charger?

I'm sorry I have all these questions, but they didn't send a manual with this kit. I appreciate the expertise of the pros here :)

Thanks in advance

Lori

Welcome to vaping. I will try to answer some of your ?'s

Yes, this dizzyness will go away. Or if it doesn't then try to lower the nicotine dose.

Your kit came with a bottle. Im assuming that is your juice. Usually you will add more liquid when you start to lose the vapor/taste, and sometimes will get a burnt taste. That simply means your out of juice, and will need to add more. I would recommend dripping 3 drops directly on the atty. Drip, Vape, repeat!

I think the battery will last roughly 2 hours on your kit.

I would charge the batteries as soon as they go dead, just so you will have a fresh one when the other dies.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Welcome to vaping. I will try to answer some of your ?'s

Yes, this dizzyness will go away. Or if it doesn't then try to lower the nicotine dose.

Your kit came with a bottle. Im assuming that is your juice. Usually you will add more liquid when you start to lose the vapor/taste, and sometimes will get a burnt taste. That simply means your out of juice, and will need to add more. I would recommend dripping 3 drops directly on the atty. Drip, Vape, repeat!

I think the battery will last roughly 2 hours on your kit.

I would charge the batteries as soon as they go dead, just so you will have a fresh one when the other dies.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your response. The liquid that came with my kit are the nicotine eliquid bottles that I chose AND another bottle of totally clear liquid that has h20 and VG written on the bottle and has another empty (maybe travel size) drop bottle with it. This clear liquid is what I am wondering about. What do I do with it? and when?

Thank you

Thank you for your response. The liquid that came with my kit are the nicotine eliquid bottles that I chose AND another bottle of totally clear liquid that has h20 and VG written on the bottle and has another empty (maybe travel size) drop bottle with it. This clear liquid is what I am wondering about. What do I do with it? and when?

Thank you

Im not 100% sure what that is, but I would assume, yes assume, that you could add vg/h20 to your juices to thicken them up a bit. But im sure someone on here can clarify that.

Did you order it from VaporTalkStore?

Im not 100% sure what that is, but I would assume, yes assume, that you could add vg/h20 to your juices to thicken them up a bit. But im sure someone on here can clarify that.

Did you order it from VaporTalkStore?

No I got it from another site. I don't know whether I can say the name here or not, so I wont. lol

I guess I can check with them as to what this liquid is for unless someone here knows. Thanks :)

Welcome to Vapor Talk. It looks like all of your questions were answered so far. I've never heard of a bottle of liquid labeled that way, so can't help with that. There are several good videos here on the forum that will probably answer a lot more of your questions and show you how to do all of it. Watch those and then ask any other questions you might have. Someone will answer. We're all here to help. And to have a little bit of fun along the way.

I don't know whether I can say the name here or not, so I wont.

It's fine to mention it. last I saw the forum owner has a store but considers this a forum with a store and not a store with a forum. I only asked because maybe it would be explained somewhere on their site or on the net.

It's fine to mention it. last I saw the forum owner has a store but considers this a forum with a store and not a store with a forum. I only asked because maybe it would be explained somewhere on their site or on the net.

I got my kit from Cignot.com. I just emailed them asking what that liquid is and how to use it. I'm still waiting to hear. :)

I just received and email explaining what the clear liquid is. It's just a base nothing liquid with no nicotine or flavor. When I ordered, I explained in the comments that I normally smoked Basic Lights which are made by Marlboro but they are milder than Marlboro and stronger than Marlb lights. They gave me the base liquid to add to the Marlb liquid to make it as weak or harsh as I want. Pretty cool huh?

I just received and email explaining what the clear liquid is. It's just a base nothing liquid with no nicotine or flavor. When I ordered, I explained in the comments that I normally smoked Basic Lights which are made by Marlboro but they are milder than Marlboro and stronger than Marlb lights. They gave me the base liquid to add to the Marlb liquid to make it as weak or harsh as I want. Pretty cool huh?

Cignot is a good supplier, and this is how they got that reputation.

Welcome to VT Lori! :)

They gave me the base liquid to add to the Marlb liquid to make it as weak or harsh as I want. Pretty cool huh?

Cool - I ordered my very first 510 kit from them. I'm a research nut and that's who I ended up with when all was said and done. Then I came here when I realized I had no idea what I was doing.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping !!!!

looks like your current questions have been answered. As you run across issues, just ask--somebody will have an answer for you or at least be able to point you in the right directions.

vaping really does have a learning curve and lots of little hidden tricks. The 510 is certainly a great place to start.

If the dizziness continues--use the H2O/VG liquid to dilute your nicotine liquid to lower the nicotine level. best to do in smaller amounts in a separate bottle (if you have one). This will dilute the flavor a bit, but will determine if its the nicotine making you dizzy.

I usually have one battery on the charger and ready to go when needed. Mine usually lasted me 2-4 hours initially (moderate vaping)--over time the charge time decreases.

Very Glad you have found us !!!!

happy vaping