Easy Bottle Mod

StringDancer

If you're like me (and let's hope not), you do a lot of vaping while on the puter. You'd be using a juice that comes in a 30ml glass bottle with an eye-dropper. You'd be looking for an easy way to drip without unscrewing the eye-dropper every few minutes, fretting over spilling the juice, screwing the cap by on, etc. Here's what I did:

Take the eye-dropper off and rinse it off to get residual juice off it (or otherwise take care not to let your fingers absorb stray juice). Pull the glass tube out of the rubber core of the eye-dropper, then remove the rubber core piece from the plastic cap. Take some scissors and cut off the entire rounded end of the eye-dropper bulb. Reinsert the glass tube into the rubber part till it snaps back into place. Then mount the rubber/tube assembly backwards in the bottle cap, so that the snipped-off bulb end is inside and the glass tube extends out from the bottle. Screw the thing securely back on the bottle.

Now when you need to top-off your cart, just grab the bottle and tip the juice into your cart. The greater the inclination, the faster the juice will drip out. When you right the bottle to sit it on the table, the juice will likely sit suspended in the tube, effectively cutting off the lion's share of oxygen exposure to the juice. Since I go through a 30ml bottle every 2-3 days, I don't worry much about evaporation through such a tiny hole. And if you accidentally knock over the bottle, you shouldn't lose a drop if you right it quickly.

bottle_nipple2.jpg

Nice! One of my biggest issues especially with the JC bottles wasn't actually the dropper itself but rather that while I was trying to place the dropper back inside the bottle, I'd knock the bottle over. Real pain in the rear end

Good idea dancer. I'm sure that works perfectly, that is definetly something Chris should do. You should see him sometimes when he's trying to put the dropper back into those bottles :lol: .

Also a I am willing to bet that you are right handed, good at playing the guitar, and love to play some fast and difficult songs with an acoustic guitar. Am I right??

Anyone besides maybe Chris know how I might know that??

Edited by Sean

I am willing to bet that you are right handed, good at playing the guitar, and love to play some fast and difficult songs with an acoustic guitar. Am I right??

Anyone besides maybe Chris know how I might know that??

Lemme guess... the acrylic nails on my right hand gave me away, eh?

I play nylon strings mostly, BTW. It's sort of a bastardized neo-flamenco style. It's been a long, slow ride getting to this point with it. You can catch some of my jams here and see if you like it (the link is in my profile, as well).

I've been a guitar player by trade ever since I can remember (the last real job I had was back in 1981). It's a living. B)

I was just curious to see if anyone else would have noticed. Most people don't pay attention to things they just "see" them, not actually observe. I knew Chris would notice and was pretty sure Royce would too but, wanted to see if anyone else might.

Nice idea, but how do u vape 30 mls in 3 DAYS??? Im like halfway done with one bottle, its been about 4 weeks

That's close, maybe 4 days. I was two packs a day of analogs, and I work at a puter a lot, vaping all the time. So far roughly two 30ml bottles a week covers me.

I can't complain. That's $40 for juice when I was spending $100 for analog American Spirit organic cigs.

Organic -- that may be the key word as I thought they tasted like $hit!! :lol:

Now that's how I felt whenever I'd light up a standard commercial cig. Tasted foul to me, but the organics tasted very fine.

Of course, now that I'm an ex-smoker, they all taste like crap to me.

...Since I go through a 30ml bottle every 2-3 days, I don't worry much about evaporation through such a tiny hole. And if you accidentally knock over the bottle, you shouldn't lose a drop if you right it quickly.

Funny those organic smokes are owned by RJR. It's all a matter of taste -- like different flavored smokejuice.

What I really find amazing is that you can vape 30ml in 2-3 days -- that is absolutely hard core and still find time to smoke an analog or two!! I also was 2 packs a day, but there ain't enough hours in the day for me to vape 10-15ml a day!! :o wOw!!