"the Buzz" - First Impression

Burn

Oh my... I couldn't be happier than I am right now! I've been using nothing but V4L's cartos on my BUZZARD and have wanted to try something else. So, I grabbed a 901 atty from home and slapped on a drip tip. Man this thing is f'n great at 4.6 volts!! So far, I've set it right there and left it, and have been very pleased with the performance. I'm sure I'll be making some changes before long when I need to do so. But for now... it's 4.6 for me!

"SET IT... AND FORGET IT!" :thumbsup:

OK... I actually thought of something I would like to have seen.

Jeez, I didn't think I was ever going to think of anything!

There is a hole on the side of it to access the tiny little voltage adjustment screw.

I wish there would have been something like a rubber "plug" or something to cap it off when not in use.

This way I wouldn't worry about getting any dirt or debris in it. SO... what I did was cut a little square of black electrical tape... just larger than the hole... and covered it up! Works great and you can barely see it since mine is black anyway. Now I need to think of something a little more permanant to replace it though. Help me out VT peeps!! Any suggestions out there?? The hole is 3/16th's of an inch across.

Edited by DAYVAPE

try a home improvement store... they make several size caps for covering installation-screw holes on vinyl windows, shelving, and so on.

Hey, that's a good idea! I'll check em out.

Let me just say... this BUZZ is f'n awesome! (like I havn't already said that)

You know how sweet it is with other PV's when you have that freshly charged battery and you take those first few drags? It's so nice to get that EVERY SINGLE TIME I take a puff!! I didn't know what I had been missin'! I can't imagine why there aren't more devices out there that have the same technology so that it remains consistant through the battery life! I can't imagine dealing with one now, that as I use it, it just gets weaker and weaker each time. NO THANKS! This is one great device!

Say what?? Mine doesn't roll at all hardly. It definately hits/stops at the button.

Interesting, maybe your button sticks out a little farther than mine.

A couple of video reviews have been posted if anyone is interested in see them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/100004-notcigs-buzz-part-one-check-out.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/100040-buzz-first-impressions.html

Mike is working on a add on that will turn any mod into a varivolt. He's built it into a 901 atty tube. It's a interesting idea for people who want to convert old mods into a variable volt.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/99860-voltage-regulated-adjustable-add.html

Edited by Hyperspace

Pretty good vids! i like the first one. good visual quality for those that want a "good look at it".

i love the second vid's intro "if you are new to vaping, turn this video off right now... this mod in not for you"... lol.

finally... that last link is intriguing!

everyone who thinks that all mods should be variable voltage should give that a read. plus, that could be a DIY modders dream.... make your own HV mod and slap on buzzkill's vari-volt adapter. done!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines