Friday Night Giveaway

Mark

OK folks, You know me, I get a little crazy after a few miller lites. I decided to have a friday night giveaway in video chat this friday between 9pm and 11pm est. You do not need to have a camera to join us in chat. I will come up with at least 2 contests and give away at least 2 mods in chat. I hope to see y'all there and I have a feeling it may get a little crowded- :gathering: I have no idea what to expect with this but I'm hoping we can break the chat room and put Christopher back to work on it! :hrhr:

If I get the contest plans set in concrete, I will post back here and give you an idea of what to expect.

Dang---forgot to add picture-- :wallbash:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/gallery/image/551-which-one-will-you-win/

Edited by Mark

Wow man, those are some pretty sweet looking mods! Did you make those? Damn shame I'll be gone Friday night helping my buddy move (his first house, yay!) Might have to pull a vanishing act for a few to hit the chat! LoL, j/k! You sure are going to make a few vapers VERY happy Mark! Way to go! ^_^

I'm afraid alot of people aren't going to show up. :(

Well, if that's the case--better chance for those who are here-- :thumbsup:

for one of the giveaways--be ready to go on a scavenger hunt-- :detective:

The other giveaway will be thought of at last minute because I haven't really come up with it yet-- :wallbash:

What time is this goin down anyway? My buddy called and put me on stand by for today, LoL! I'm kind of "on call" I guess. Supposed to rain, so tomorrow might be better anyway. Woot! :)

What time is this goin down anyway? My buddy called and put me on stand by for today, LoL! I'm kind of "on call" I guess. Supposed to rain, so tomorrow might be better anyway. Woot! :)

9pm est until----I've had too many :beer:

I'm afraid alot of people aren't going to show up. :(

Well, if that's the case--better chance for those who are here-- :thumbsup:

for one of the giveaways--be ready to go on a scavenger hunt-- :detective:

The other giveaway will be thought of at last minute because I haven't really come up with it yet-- :wallbash:

I'd love to show up and give it a try (cause I could never have enough of those beautiful mods), but since I just won the last one, it wouldn't be fair for me to compete. It might be fun to watch though.

Find as many of the items on this list in 20 minutes. The person who has the most (and can show them on camera) at the end of 20 minutes wins! If 2 or more people have the highest number of items, I will say 1 additional item for them to find and the first one back to the camera with it wins.

1- a spork

2- a toothpick

3- salt shaker

4- colored pencil/crayon

5- 60w lightbulb

6- bottled water

7- tv remote

8- blue piece of paper

9- mirror

10- peanut (or cashew)

11- dictionary

12- bumper sticker

13- gps unit

14- pack of matches

15- magazine dated Jan 2010

16- roll of tp

17- Vapor Talk business card

18- Clipboard

19- Multi-meter

20- Ball (baseball, bowling, tennis…etc.)

This is meant to be fun. Any decision I make at the end will be final and if I have to make up the rules as I go—That is my prerogative--LOL

Yeah, I gotta say, It WAS a lot of fun.

Especially watching everyone scurry around looking for the scavenger hunt items.

Thanks for the mod and for another great contest Mark.

It's things like this contest that got us all together, and people like you that make VaporTalk THE best vaping community around.