Simple Diy Calculator V9

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember this.

This is the :censored: file that brought me to Vapor Talk in the first place. Christopher and his :censored: posting rules.

I was desperate to find a juice calculator and google brought me to one of Dave's threads with this calculator.

First, I couldnt DL the :censored: thing because I didnt have an account. Don't you just hate that??? O.k. so I make an account, and then try to download. I STILL cant download a ****ty 10K file????? WTF!!!

So I start searching again through google because certainly someone must offer up the file without the lame account rules. I searched by the file name, which always works like a charm. What did Google tell me???

VAPOR TALK VAPOR TALK VAPOR TALK

**** That site!!! O.k. He is using Trajan font, which is one of my all time favorites but still, this site is pissing me off. So what do I have to do? 5 posts? Are you ******* kidding me??? WTF!!!!

O.k. so I make my 5 posts and get the file and was relieved that I didnt have to come to this ******* site ever again. I forgot to delete my account...that was over 2 months ago...(true story)

Oh yeah....thanks for the update. =)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember this.

This is the :censored: file that brought me to Vapor Talk in the first place. Christopher and his :censored: posting rules.

I was desperate to find a juice calculator and google brought me to one of Dave's threads with this calculator.

First, I couldnt DL the :censored: thing because I didnt have an account. Don't you just hate that??? O.k. so I make an account, and then try to download. I STILL cant download a ****ty 10K file????? WTF!!!

So I start searching again through google because certainly someone must offer up the file without the lame account rules. I searched by the file name, which always works like a charm. What did Google tell me???

VAPOR TALK VAPOR TALK VAPOR TALK

**** That site!!! O.k. He is using Trajan font, which is one of my all time favorites but still, this site is pissing me off. So what do I have to do? 5 posts? Are you ******* kidding me??? WTF!!!!

O.k. so I make my 5 posts and get the file and was relieved that I didnt have to come to this ******* site ever again. I forgot to delete my account...that was over 2 months ago...(true story)

Oh yeah....thanks for the update. =)

And Vapor Talk hasn't been the same since :D

LOL! Ain't that the truth Jeff! :D

Burn, how cool to hear my stupid, math error calculator drove some traffic to VT! That made my day. I hope no one used it though! Their mix would not have been what they thought it was. It's all better now though. I think. ;)

And Vapor Talk hasn't been the same since :D

LOL, you and the rest of us from various searches. For me it was Chris and Sean's ecig video reviews on the Joye 510 with the link to the forum here.

Now off to try out that calculator.

Oh, that's one of the ones my pc won't open. It only has the 2007 trial version of office and student. oh well.

Edited by Uma

LOL, you and the rest of us from various searches. For me it was Chris and Sean's ecig video reviews on the Joye 510 with the link to the forum here.

Now off to try out that calculator.

Oh, that's one of the ones my pc won't open. It only has the 2007 trial version of office and student. oh well.

You can download Open Office for free, and the calculator works find in OOo. Here's the download link. Why anyone would pay money for M$ BS is beyond me. Sigh. :)

Open Office Downloads

Nice hearing from you Uma!