Carto Opinions

I forgot to order these. Have low res ones coming from two different places but forgot about these. Thanx for the reminder. ;-)

Not a problem! I too am awaiting some low res cartos. These "premiums" will have to work for the time being. I really do like them so far though... everything seems right about it when on my Tornado. Man, I never knew I would like a "mentholy/pepperminty" vape... but I really do like the rush of coolness it gives me. I've been sampling my new Viking Vapor juices this weekend... and I must say that I am really pleased with them. I took a chance not knowing anything about them and I got lucky!! :thumbsup:

Let me just say something... these Premium Cartos from Vapor4life are the shiznit!! Massive vapor on my Tornado... they BLOW the regular cartos away! The simple fact is that the resistance is alot lower on these making them alot better for 3.7 volt vaping. So far I'm really liking them... and will be buying them again. On another note... if you haven't tried any of their WOW Vapor Juice / Peppermint, I am highly recommending it right now!! It's just like the little red and white candies! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 2 weeks later...

I've only tried a few different places and so far I'm both ecstatic and disappointed in the places I've tried. Does that make sense? It's the carto's themselves. I've gone through enough cartos to supply an army for a day and here's my notes on them.

1. From the same supplier/pkg, they can vary. Just like the CARTS, some had more filling and less fluid scenario. Some leaked into the pkg wrap. Some evaporated. Some lasted an hour, some lasted 15 minutes.

2. From the same pkg/supplier they are heavenly!!! They are Hell!!! Some are like toking a brick wall.. like there's a big block in the way between my pv and me. Like it's a bad atty. Some are so heavenly I can't get over the vapor and flavor.

Personally, I feel they are over priced. I can go through a pack a day easy if not refilling. Some can take 3 or more refillings, some only 1.

That's a LOT of juice being lost inside a dead Carto. Sure, we can drain some of out, but we never get it all out. When we sit down and refill 20+ cartos then have to toss one after another the next day because they won't work because it's dead for whatever reason, then... it's not fun. It ends up costing a lot in the long run.

I need those cartos' for traveling, and while doing my daily chores about the place. I hope they improve their consistancy...

With that said, I'll go try a few more places like the premium ones mentioned above. Wish me luck so that after I've gone through a stockpile of them, refilled them many times, gone through yet another stockpile and refilled those too... that I can write back a happier response to these new fangled cartos.

So far, I'm not impressed yet I like them a whole lot more than dripping and/or carts.

P.S. I've filled with straight PG, Pg/VG 20%mix, 50% VG and still haven't found the perfect all the time refill. Has anyone else?

P.S.S. Careful with the super flavors you put into them. When 1 carto lasts 2-4 hrs, you expect the next one to do just as well. This isn't the case. Yet with the super flavors like Mint Chocolate Chip Pie, the flavor lasts and lasts (less potent but it's still there) even long after it's empty. Which means you're now vaping the stuffing, not the eliquid. If the flavor stays on your regular attys, then be extra careful if used for your cartos.

I would go for the ones from ElectroNicStix or the Boge ones from VaporKings the ones with the aluminum threads seem to be way better than the ones with the brass threads.I assumed just the opposite and boy was I let down,I thought the brass would conduct electricity better.It might have but the gudgeons were not built as good.

I would go for the ones from ElectroNicStix or the Boge ones from VaporKings the ones with the aluminum threads seem to be way better than the ones with the brass threads.I assumed just the opposite and boy was I let down,I thought the brass would conduct electricity better.It might have but the gudgeons were not built as good.

agreed I use the ones from electronicstix and they have all been fine. Some better than others but fairly consistent. I refill many many times. Right now I'm using one that I cleaned with alcohol that is working ok from at least a month ago.

Will try Nicstix too. Right now I'm over at Vapor4life's. I clicked on the Premium Carto's and ... nice selection of flavors! But I can't tell what type of Carto's they are. (I might be reading/skimming over it??). I need the 510 Carto's for my eGo and for my BSB. Help! pretty please.

P.S. Has anyone ever tried their (or anybody's) Marqureita ejuice???

Edited by Uma

I'm over at AltSmokes to get an adapter for the Premium Carto's. Which one do I get. I have a 510 SB and a 510 eGo and want to vape a Premium Cartomizer from Vapor4life

You need a 510 to 901/KR808.