29693_1208158424630_1848795506_408304_7778717_n.jpg

I got another but I'll have to look for it.

This is an Ouroboros by the way. It's the symbol for the eternal cycle of life, kinda like a phoenix. The star is for decor (NOT JEWISH)

Very nice Tatts Storm(great band pic) and Jag---really makes me want another.......

I love the fact that tattoos are becoming such a part of our culture. It still blows my mind that some of the most uptight people I know have a tattoo or two-- !!!

My sister's got a crapload of tattoos though...last I count, it was well over 15...and she's 18 years old

hrhr.gif I know how that is. I was the first one in my family to get a tattoo and now my dad and my sister both have them! I guess I was a bad influence on them.whistle.gif

My sister is four years younger then me and has just as many if not more then me. However, they are twice as big! I guess I have some catching up to do. But, I only get tattoos that mean something to me. So it is hard to find one I would like to get. If you know what I am saying. biggrin.gif

Same for us! My older sis got them first, then me, then my little sis and finally my moms (she has my late older sis and dad's nicknames on her wrists)

I'm only for meaningful tats though

It only took me 30 years (started wanting tattoo at about 15)--to decide on my first big tattoo. I had looked at so many over the years. When my daughter drew my wolf and dragon, I knew it was perfect.

Wait for the right tattoo !!!

It was 16 back then, so I'm 20 now. It has some scarring since the artist (my older sis' ex hubby) did that to prevent me from getting more from the orders of my moms

It was 16 back then, so I'm 20 now. It has some scarring since the artist (my older sis' ex hubby) did that to prevent me from getting more from the orders of my moms

I'm still not sure what I want either. Wanted one since I was 15, got mine in my early 30's and I designed it. The cross with the blue diamond is for my faith and trust in God and Heaven, the wings for my love of flying, the sunburst on top for the sunshine of my life (wife and son),

Just can't find anything I want. Maybe I need to start designing another. Thinking bout a HUGE realistic colorful Dragonfly.