Tobacco Suggestions

Well, I'm just starting out in the DIY world. I got so much nic stocked up now I figure I better start using it. Currently, my all day vape is VT Tobacco. I figure if I'm going to be able to DIY I need to find something similar. Anyone have a good tobacco recipe?

Oh - also looking for a good coffee flavor, but hopefully with a flovoring that's not dark in color.

Edited by Brian

Well, I'm just starting out in the DIY world. I got so much nic stocked up now I figure I better start using it. Currently, my all day vape is VT Tobacco. I figure if I'm going to be able to DIY I need to find something similar. Anyone have a good tobacco recipe?

Oh - also looking for a good coffee flavor, but hopefully with a flovoring that's not dark in color.

I haven't tried these but I have found some very positive posts regarding them. Look at the "Top Note Flavors" about halfway down the page...

Top Note Tobacco Flavors @ seedman.com

Not a ton to choose from, but here are the ones that look most relevant to me... "Light Brand", "Commercial Cigarette", "Captain Black Type", "English Tobacco Flavor"

Also check out The Perfumer's Apprentice I have really been digging on their flavors lately.

Edited by GDub

http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?cPath=34&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f

I still prefer the flavourart line of flavoring. the expresso flavoring is very good. also recommend the apple pie, cookie and tiramisu.

I only use a bit of tobacco flavor with my mixes as a background flavor. I like the mellow sunset and Latakia--the tobacco flavoring are very, very strong. a little goes a very long way.

Merry mixing

Thanks! I put in an order at PA for quite a bit of stuff. I'll probably place an order with Freedomsmokeusa tomorrow. Gotta try that Tiramisu! ddave seems to like that one too and I see they have it back in stock.

As for seedman.com, would you use that like any other flavoring? It's for spraying on real tobacco.

one of the biggest problems with vaping is all the choices, and flavors, and combinations.......

not sure about seedmans....but then again we are vaporizing and inhaling food flavoring....

As for seedman.com, would you use that like any other flavoring? It's for spraying on real tobacco.

Yeah, I was reading DIY posts on the other forum I believe and the seedman top note tobacco flavorings were referred to as a "secret weapon" or something to that effect. My understanding is they are quite potent and are used pretty much like any other flavoring.

EDIT: Did you get the Tobacco Absolute from PA? Please let me know what you think of their flavors. So far I am extremely impressed with the Pear, Green Apple, Apple, Graham Cracker and even Wintergreen flavorings from them, I have a lot left to try still, but the Pear has been my all day vape as of late. I think I picked up about 18 flavors or so, maybe we should start a thread where we can post which flavors we've tried and what we think of them. I got a lot of fruity stuff bu I also picked up some Menthol and Ethyl Maltol crystals to experiment with as well.

Edited by GDub

I got Tobacco Blend (Alc) per Dave's recomendation and Tobacco Flavor.

Also got:

Orange (Sweet) Flavor

Apple Flavor

Bavarian Cream

Coffee

Coffee (Kona)

French Vanilla

Hazelnut

Peach

Peanut Butter

Sweetener

Watermelon